• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob Snapdeal Rupay credit card showing as secondary card for most users

BOB Snapdeal Card Delivered.

Go to nearest Reliance Grocery Stores and make Txn on your BOB SNADEAL CARD and get Rs.400 Instant discount on shopping of Rs.1500

Additionally 2.5% CB as per Card Features.

I got Rs.400 Instant discount on BOB Snapdeal Card. Before making txn Enable Tap and Pay and set txn limit to Rs.400 less than Purchase Amount, So that If Instant discount not applied Due to any reason txn will get declined.

Last edited:

Go to nearest Reliance Grocery Stores and make First Txn on your BOB SNADEAL CARD and get Rs.400 Instant discount on shopping of Rs.1500

I got Rs.400 Instant discount on BOB Snapdeal Card. Before making txn Enable Tap and Pay and set txn limit to Rs.400 less than Purchase Amount, So that If Instant discount not applied Due to any reason txn will get declined.
Is this applicable only on first transaction as I have already done some online transactions. Can you share this offer details? @Abhishek012

Is this applicable only on first transaction as I have already done some online transactions.

Is this applicable only on first transaction as I have already done some online transactions. Can you share this offer details? @Abhishek012
No. For me it is First txn on the Card as Card was delivered today.

I will edit to avoid any confusion.
And this offer is applicable once Per Rupay Credit Card. For Rupay Debit Discount is Rs.200

Go to nearest Reliance Grocery Stores and make Txn on your BOB SNADEAL CARD and get Rs.400 Instant discount on shopping of Rs.1500

Was the POS Machine "Innoviti" or "Pine Labs"?

Last edited:
Back