• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Book a fd of 5k with stable money app and get 250 Amazon voucher + 8.5% intrest rate. (Utkarsh bank)

Better skip. Tried doing vkyc 5 times, every time no audio no video. Not going to do vkyc now. They are going to initiate refund on 1st September if vkyc not done.
I booked fd yesterday only pan and aadhar verification and amount only 5k.But not ask do vkyc or there is no option for vkyc

Stable Money

A third party app by Stable-Alpha Technologies Private Limited, act as a mediator to book Fixed deposit in certain banks and financial institutions.

I hope you people are aware several banks doesn't offer high interest rates on savings account even on FD, so we could simple invest via this app.

Currently, the app partnered with Utkarsh SF bank, Sriram Finance (NBFC) and Bajaj (NBFC). In coming days, the company promised to add "Debt Mutual Funds" and "Gold Bonds".

Note: If any bullish traders are on this page, please ignore, this post.

Referral Program:-

🎁 Get a ₹250 reward on your first booking of ₹25000 or more

Download the app now

Last edited:
If I book FD for one year and then close in 6 months. What % of interest I will get for 6 months or won't get it at all?

avoid opening a FD as at times people having FD Account face problem while opening saving account during other offer period.

Example, a person with Equitas cant have aadhaar verified niyo bank account. some cant get INDIE apps account easily due to previous FD with indusind via paytm.

Back