• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Boundless Incompetence Axis! IMPS charges on Burgundy Savings account

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Seriously limit on the incompetence for Axis is infinity only....few days back they charged me for statement that I had to put reversal for ...now they sending 5 rs charges for IMPS

I understand that even if 20-30% of customers dont file reversal they will get some revenue....but like do they have any decency left? Charging IMPS fee for Burgundy savings account in hope of generating few thousands/lakhs?

Service charges for A/c no. XX for Jul 24: IMPS transactions: INR 5 for period 07-2024; Total: INR 5 (excl GST). View detailed charges on Net Banking and Axis Mobile - Axis Bank

Update : as discussed in this thread things are worse than I imagined. This is not a mistake by axis. Axis has actually revised TnC to charge 5 INR for imps transactions for Burgundy and burgundy private account holders 🤣🤣🤣 Jai ho Axis product managers. They are either geniuses that will get m4b free account holders off the books or utter fools. You decide.

Last edited:
Seriously limit on the incompetence for Axis is infinity only....few days back they charged me for statement that I had to put reversal for ...now they sending 5 rs charges for IMPS

I understand that even if 20-30% of customers dont file reversal they will get some revenue....but like do they have any decency left? Charging IMPS fee for Burgundy savings account in hope of generating few thousands/lakhs?
RBIO 🤣 😆

Axis is shit 💩!

Are they treating Burgundy like this?? Too bad and imagine recent Citi customers who got migrated, they will be irritated more. Have you approached your RM/BM regarding this??

Are they treating Burgundy like this?? Too bad and imagine recent Citi customers who got migrated, they will be irritated more. Have you approached your RM/BM regarding this??
No I never contact RM as I believe in faceless banking. But yes, I do send stinkers to PNO or Premium CE if something is even shittier than my shitty expectations from Axis.

This was not beyond the realm of my expectations from Axis so I am not going to bother.
Didnt understand this please elaborate

No I never contact RM as I believe in faceless banking. But yes, I do send stinkers to PNO or Premium CE if something is even shittier than my shitty expectations from Axis.

This was not beyond the realm of my expectations from Axis so I am not going to bother.

Will never open an account in Axis, especially after hearing this.

@SSV Another FASAK by 🪓
Axis is shit 💩!
Will never open an account in Axis, especially after hearing this.
Our Love :sparkling-heart::sparkling-heart:for Atlas,M4B is making them do all these.

FASAK sponsered by 🪓

They know that Bro!! For them its money.. For us its Atlas & M4B.. U can fight n get back 5rs.. Till u can.. after that its "mauja hi mauja"

You need to understand one thing.....
A Very important thing in life.....
We all act and behave according to our DNA ...!!! please remeber this .. you will be happier man after 10 or 20 years by re-colleting my words......

and 🪓 's DNA is FASAK !!..

Have fun.. Enjoy..

Note: I didn't even read the intial post at all...

Last edited:
Hmm I am more tempted by the opportunity to stick it to Axis...how to do this? Shall I go to INGRAM and file a complaint or is there a thread that summarizes the steps I need to follow?

Yes it is definitely in the prospectus...

View attachment 66372
You can file a complaint using the below link. According to the RBI norm, you need to complain to them and give them a chance to correct themselves. If they don't then RBI complaint has to be filed.

But I'll suggest to still go ahead with the RBIO complaint as it'll atleast give them a well deserved panic attack 😁

Reactions: SSV
Revised Charges: https://campaign.axisbank.com/disclaimer/Revision-of-Fees-and-Charges-for-Burgundy-accounts.html
Rs. 1 to Rs. 1000 - NIL charges,
Rs. 1000.01 to 1,00,000 - Rs.5 per transaction + taxes,
Rs. 1,00,000.01 and above - Rs.15 per transaction + taxes.

It was shocking for me as Citi customer. I never had any such charges with Citi. Including Cash withdrawal from other bank ATMs, IMPS etc. Now after 5 ATM withdrawals itself from Axis ATM, I get the message that I have exhausted the limit.

Back