• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Boundless Incompetence Axis! IMPS charges on Burgundy Savings account

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
If so then will have to find some other banking partner have 10 accts 5 NRI and 5 resident. Only reason continued relationship with them is they allow NRI and residents interlinking for Family Banking. I have IDFC Wealth HDFC Preferred ICICI wealth as well.

Revised Charges: https://campaign.axisbank.com/disclaimer/Revision-of-Fees-and-Charges-for-Burgundy-accounts.html

It was shocking for me as Citi customer. I never had any such charges with Citi. Including Cash withdrawal from other bank ATMs, IMPS etc. Now after 5 ATM withdrawals itself from Axis ATM, I get the message that I have exhausted the limit.
Hahahaha

Hahahahah

Wow wow wow I cant stop laughing in disbelief....this is beyond Axis capabilities...

This is for Burgundy Savings account

Waah axis waah @SSV new limits

Revised Charges: https://campaign.axisbank.com/disclaimer/Revision-of-Fees-and-Charges-for-Burgundy-accounts.html

It was shocking for me as Citi customer. I never had any such charges with Citi. Including Cash withdrawal from other bank ATMs, IMPS etc. Now after 5 ATM withdrawals itself from Axis ATM, I get the message that I have exhausted the limit.

What's so shocking about it? The various fee/charge waivers are always subject to meeting the eligibility criteria of a particular type of account. Don't customers have to agree to that while opening the accounts?!

You need to understand one thing.....
A Very important thing in life.....
We all act and behave according to our DNA ...!!! please remeber this .. you will be happier man after 10 or 20 years by re-colleting my words......

and 🪓 's DNA is FASAK !!..

Have fun.. Enjoy..

Note: I didn't even read the intial post at all...
Lagta hai apke life me ladkiyo se jyada axis ne kata hai fasak🪓🪓

Yes, spoke with Customer care team and they mentioned that similar charges are applicable on their Burgundy Private customers too.

It is shocking for Customers who were migrated from Citi were not in a habit of such charges.

They are different banks with different rules and regulations.

Didn't you have to sign any T&C while migrating?!

What should really be shocking is the night-and-day difference in the customer service quality rather than a difference in the fees and charges structure and other T&C which are supposed to be known at the very outset.

*Reads title*
*Then reads badge next to title*
*Fails to comprehend what is happening there*
1724687027107.webp
a rabbit from the secret life of pets is making a funny face and saying heh ?

Axis charging IMPS for burgundy account holders?? 😱 😱 Guess they want to ruin their burgundy portfolio.
Yes, spoke with Customer care team and they mentioned that similar charges are applicable on their Burgundy Private customers too.

It is shocking for Customers who were migrated from Citi were not in a habit of such charges.

All former CITI guys (who are still with 🪓 )
You will all get used to 🪓 's FASAK moments over the period of the time and CITI' S experience will be forgotten and becomes history and can't even be remembereded in one year's time..
That is the power of the TIME..
As they say TIME heals everything..but here in this case TIME will teach you how to combat with FASAK moments..
All these are the transition pains...

All will be fine and get eazed into 🪓's philosophy sooner or later..
All the best.. I am sorry that you had to go thru this, but that's life..
All the best !!!

Last edited:
Calma guys. I used the IMPS on Axis Burgundy savings account today, no such charges. The revised terms and conditions mentions that those charges are applicable "if product eligibility criteria is not met". In the last 7-8 years, have faced no issues with Burgundy banking of Axis. Not even once was IMPS charges charged and today also it is the same.

Also, sometimes people have non Burgundy accounts like some current accounts also linked with the app along with the Burgundy savings account. If you are doing IMPS from a non-Burgundy current account, it will definitely charge for IMPS.

The revised terms and conditions mentions that those charges are applicable "if product eligibility criteria is not met". In the last 7-8 years, have faced no issues with Burgundy banking of Axis. Not even once was IMPS charges charged and today also it is the same.
What do you mean product eligibility criteria is not met? I am a fully certified Burgundy salary account holder for past 3 years and continue to be for the time being... Ab axis ka Usmein sub segment hoga to keep certain burgundy customers happy vs unhappy then i have no idea

Plus for me charges showed after 20 days so not sure if you would see them immediately or later or even see them or they will be charged or even not charged... Nobody knows even axis mata doesn't know

Last edited:
I am maintaining the "True" Burgundy status (for M4B ofcourse).

In my case Citi account was a current account (CABGY). So I think we have to keep in mind that the charges are applicable on current accounts. Haven't tried IMPS from my savings account (SBPRV) account.

I am maintaining the "True" Burgundy status (for M4B ofcourse).

In my case Citi account was a current account (CABGY). So I think we have to keep in mind that the charges are applicable on current accounts. Haven't tried IMPS from my savings account (SBPRV) account.
I have a savings account too and was charged the fee

Back