• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BPCL SBI OCTANE Credit Card Reward Point Redemption

cc_user

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I want to redeem the reward Points in a bpcl fuel station.
I am from Bangalore. I stay near Kalyan nagar.

Is there any BPCL fuel station bear by that can process redeeming rewards for fuel? Any has done anywhere let me know.

Is there any other way of redeeming points for the same value?

Hi All,

Is there any BPCL fuel station bear by that can process redeeming rewards for fuel? Any has done anywhere let me know.

Just call customer care and tell them that you want to redeem these points in statement credit. They will take upto 48 hours for processing your request and you will be charged 99+ gst redemption fee.

Hi All,

you need to buy BPCL vouchers of value 250 from rewards section of SBI card app or website and then redeem them at fuel stations where they are accepted.

Hi All,

SBI has a list of fuel stations where e-voucher redemption is possible and for those stations also where POS redemption is available..

Directly go to that fuel station and ask the Pump operator in office (Not to the person on nozzle point), they will swipe your card, ask you how much RP you need to redeem, you will be sent an OTP, and he will give a receipt.. fill the fuel

Links:

Just go to any BPCL pump and ask the guy to redeem points as payment.

If someone at Pump is your friend, then you may get cash also. He will redeem points and give you cash in lieu of that. (Not officially)
4points= 1 rupee
Screenshot_2023-03-13-12-15-05-10_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235.jpg

SBI has a list of fuel stations where e-voucher redemption is possible and for those stations also where POS redemption is available..

Directly go to that fuel station and ask the Pump operator in office (Not to the person on nozzle point), they will swipe your card, ask you how much RP you need to redeem, you will be sent an OTP, and he will give a receipt.. fill the fuel

Links:

Thanks for helping

Hi All,

i also recd that card..fought with retention team and the joining fees got waived off

Hi All,

You can redeem the points directly for fuel. Value is the same ie ₹1 = 25p.
No redemption fee whatsoever. (Process: just ask the attendant to redeem the points after the refuelling. They ll take your card redeem the points by a simple swipe at the pos for the total amount and handover the card and points redemption slip to you once it’s done.) You might have to pay through the card in case the points are insufficient to settle the bill. If there are excess points, you can use them the next time or keep accumulating.

I am from Jaipur and all the BPCL pumps here have the facility to redeem the points and it sounds very strange that in a metro like Bengaluru, you are facing issues in redeeming the points.

hi, reading the thread above, it seems that many of you are redeeming the points directly on the machine while paying. i used to always redeem the points online for a voucher (1000 pts = Rs. 250), and then key in the voucher number on the POS machine to redeem.
1. How do you redeem directly on the POS machine? the local pump guys don't seem to know, so i can show them
2. until December, i was able to redeem the points for the voucher online, but when checking today, it seems that the BPCL voucher is no longer available. any ideas?

hi, reading the thread above, it seems that many of you are redeeming the points directly on the machine while paying. i used to always redeem the points online for a voucher (1000 pts = Rs. 250), and then key in the voucher number on the POS machine to redeem.
1. How do you redeem directly on the POS machine? the local pump guys don't seem to know, so i can show them
2. until December, i was able to redeem the points for the voucher online, but when checking today, it seems that the BPCL voucher is no longer available. any ideas?
Refer to this post:

Post in thread 'Sbi Bpcl Octane' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/sbi-bpcl-octane.8668/post-518950

Back