• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Burgundy Magnus 5:4 ratio

drsel

TF Prestige
1) Please post here when your Magnus card with Burgundy status shows a 5:4 conversion ratio.

2) Also post if you have received a brand new Burgundy Magnus card or have the same old Magnus card.

3) Whether the brand new burgundy Magnus card is lifetime free or old Magnus card is made lifetime free because of your Burgundy 10 lac AQB savings account.

So far I don't think anyone in India is getting it, but its supposed to be starting from 15 to 21 September 2023.

Also kindly let us know how simple and easy it is to convert your existing ordinary savings account in Axis Bank to a Burgundy savings account. Thanks 🙏

Last edited:
Do tell whatever the reply is after 5 days, positive or negative
What sense i am getting as of now is they are expecting two OGS with criteria met. Had they told earlier i would have kept some surplus in August as my account was opened a week late in August so even after maintaining 10L , trv was lower than that for the month.
Again they have not said this explicitly (reg 2 OGS) but my deduction post discussion. I will keep the thread posted with any response I get from them.

Got add-on cards, also see 5:4 transfer ratio. I got what I was looking for from axis. Still miss 25k monthly milestone. But found a way to get a good returns on magnus by combining six monthly expenses in a single month to get 3X points. Overall 20% returns if you use point for economic travel. Can get 30%-40% off if you decide to use that wisely on Business class travel
When you have Magnus Burgundy, what is the transfer ratio for your other cards like
Samsung infinite
Rewards
Select
Indian Oil

yes no points credited for Magnus Burgundy card. i haven’t finished 15 days yet since first transaction so haven’t email them yet. If someone has email them to raise a complaint.
I’ve completed 15 days but still no luck. I think they’ll say that they meant 15 working days. And during festive season 15 working days would mean 25 days.

On my Axis Rewards card, even after 27 days i have not received the base reward points 1x nor accelerated points 9x for spends at Department stores, not even after the bill is generated.

Also not received 5000 welcome bonus points

I’ve completed 15 days but still no luck. I think they’ll say that they meant 15 working days. And during festive season 15 working days would mean 25 days.
the pdf said T+15, no mention of working days. I will suggest you to email them on this. I will also do in few days once i cross 15 days from first transaction. If lot of people email them they will realise the issue of points not getting credited.

the pdf said T+15, no mention of working days. I will suggest you to email them on this. I will also do in few days once i cross 15 days from first transaction. If lot of people email them they will realise the issue of points not getting credited.
Ya shall do that in a day or two.

On email they replied that
Samsung infinite card points are credited within 60 days

Rewards card points are credited in the next statement, so up to 60 days

Check with the Burgundy relationship manager whether you need to have bought the one crore shares through Axis Bank or its ok if you transfer it from another DP
I currently hold no banking relationship with Axis. The people at the nearest branch seem half-baked on something, and I don't want to deal with them at all. Honestly, I don't want a banking relationship with Axis, unless an LTF Burgundy Magnus can be provided affirmatively.

Back