• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Burgundy Magnus 5:4 ratio

drsel

TF Prestige
1) Please post here when your Magnus card with Burgundy status shows a 5:4 conversion ratio.

2) Also post if you have received a brand new Burgundy Magnus card or have the same old Magnus card.

3) Whether the brand new burgundy Magnus card is lifetime free or old Magnus card is made lifetime free because of your Burgundy 10 lac AQB savings account.

So far I don't think anyone in India is getting it, but its supposed to be starting from 15 to 21 September 2023.

Also kindly let us know how simple and easy it is to convert your existing ordinary savings account in Axis Bank to a Burgundy savings account. Thanks 🙏

Last edited:
So I called the number when the guy told me that currently since quarterly AQB is not met, we can't upgrade your Magnus (I had recently made sure my balance is 10L), but then recommended me to open a service request for the same. Apparently we created a service request:
1696427852306.png

Apparently, the request got closed as soon as it was created 😂
Did anyone had a similar experience?

So I called the number when the guy told me that currently since quarterly AQB is not met, we can't upgrade your Magnus (I had recently made sure my balance is 10L), but then recommended me to open a service request for the same. Apparently we created a service request:
View attachment 31338

Apparently, the request got closed as soon as it was created 😂
Did anyone had a similar experience?
You need a salary account of over 3 lakhs or total relationship value of 30 lacs to be maintained for at least 45 days to qualify for the lifetime free Magnus for burgundy credit card
that is the definition of true burgundy

Last edited:
why are so many eager for Burgundy account?
10L at 3% loses you 6k per month
30L at 7% loses you 7.5k per month
As minimum growth for that huge money should be 10% atleast

Last edited:
Tried with burgundy salary for my wife
3 different executives picked up and all 3 had same stance , as per their internal circular they can issue LTF Burgundy Magnus only to those who have a 30 lakhs TRV in last one glance statement , they told she can still apply but it will be charged 12500 Rs.
Anyways will wait for a few more day and would try again
You didn't update you're LTF visa magnus to burgundy magnus?

You need a salary account of over 3 lakhs or total relationship value of 30 lacs to be maintained for at least 45 days to qualify for the lifetime free Magnus for burgundy credit card
that is the definition of true burgundy
I am hearing "true burgundy" a lot, but haven't got any communication with this keyword from Axis

why are so many eager for Burgundy account?
10L at 3% loses you 6k per month
30L at 7% loses you 7.5k per month
As minimum growth for that huge money should be 10% atleast
To get Magnus for Burgundy LTF and most importantly 5:4 conversion ratio.
Many people can extract a lot more value from the 5:4 transfers tax free than the missing 4-5% which is taxed at highest slab.

Last edited:
Back