• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Just curious, I don't have onecard.
If we see onecard discount but Federal Bank name shown, does this mean discount only for onecards issued by Federal Bank or is it for all onecards?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0808_165513.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0808_165513.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 16
It was working yesterday for few minutes on BoB cards and Yes card. 10% discount on card Plus 5% prepaid discount. Net cost for 2 gm was around 13800 IIRC.
so this is 6900 per 1g, which is not that great man, you are getting under 7k from ajio now and yesterday also, can buy
i mean its decent in terms of market price, but this much discount is normal

so this is 6900 per 1g, which is not that great man, you are getting under 7k from ajio now and yesterday also, can buy
i mean its decent in terms of market price, but this much discount is normal
Okay, i didn't check AJIO as I don't have much trust on this portal. However, When I check now all the Gold Coins/Bar items are being sold at listed price with no card/coupon discount available. May be it was a limited offer.

Okay, i didn't check AJIO as I don't have much trust on this portal. However, When I check now all the Gold Coins/Bar items are being sold at listed price with no card/coupon discount available. May be it was a limited offer.
It is available, on aubank one card rn. And look at the heading of the thread man. It all started with ajio only, and they send gold via bluedart which is much smoother and faster and more reachable pin codes than Flipkart gold delivery.

People here in this thread brought more gold ajio than any other site

Aubank on ajio rn

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240809-112857.png
    Screenshot_20240809-112857.png
    22 KB · Views: 29
Back