• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

g

gold is cheaper on fk vs amz... interesting trend
True, but no guarantee that it will be delivered. Had placed order for 2 gm gold on FP. As per tracking item reached nearest hub. But no delivery. After 15 days FP is silent about the delivery. Had to call them several times. Every time they promise settle the issue in 72 hours. Only that 72 hours never came. FP Customer care requesting the customer to cancel the order, if do not want delivery. I have refused to do so. But finally FP cancelled the order and refunded the amount after 2 weeks

True, but no guarantee that it will be delivered. Had placed order for 2 gm gold on FP. As per tracking item reached nearest hub. But no delivery. After 15 days FP is silent about the delivery. Had to call them several times. Every time they promise settle the issue in 72 hours. Only that 72 hours never came. FP Customer care requesting the customer to cancel the order, if do not want delivery. I have refused to do so. But finally FP cancelled the order and refunded the amount after 2 weeks
u bet.. that is the new FK product.. its called FK Lottery.. You win some you don't... FK is a. F***k** mystery

Can u show it in any Jewelry shop and let us know if thay are ready to give full value and if its 100% pure... i heard that tanishq gold coin was taken by GRT only for 80% value and they said its not pure gold it seems...
I sold BRPL coins to Bhima, GRT and Kalyan...The purity was 24kt and they provided me full value as per IBJA rates of 24 Kt

Can u show it in any Jewelry shop and let us know if thay are ready to give full value and if its 100% pure... i heard that tanishq gold coin was taken by GRT only for 80% value and they said its not pure gold it seems...
I will try to get it's purity check done in the upcoming days and the i will let you know.

Back