• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying YouTube Premium-best way?

Vanced is dead. Try Re-Vanced. It try different approach then vanced. For every feature that vanced had, it has patch and to get that feature you have to apply that patch. Using for couple of months now even though I have youtube premium.
Why you're using it if you've YouTube premium already?

@Chaitanya-a, you can also download Google Opinion Rewards app from ios store.
Just do basic surveys time to time you will get rewarded. I use it from 2019, have collected around ₹1500+ since then.
Pay yt premium through this google play balance.
I do this too
to augment this, I reacharge google play balance from amazon pay balance which I anyway use for MRCC situation

Those "Play Points" that you get in google play for app purchases, do you also get those when you pay for YT premium using Play Store wallet?

use YouTube vanced, simple and free
I did that till 2019 I think, on to you need premium subscription and I used for 2 yr straight then was addicted to YouTube so had to cancel.

You can also use SubSpace app where people share subscriptions. I have created a YouTube family plan group and five people have joined, who pay me Rs. 38 per month and I get to enjoy free YouTube premium.
That new didn’t knew such thing even exist.

@Chaitanya-a, you can also download Google Opinion Rewards app from ios store.
Just do basic surveys time to time you will get rewarded. I use it from 2019, have collected around ₹1500+ since then.
Pay yt premium through this google play
Have done survey from 2017 and didn't knew we could do that on ios too , would have got more survey not sure though will install on ios too.

Have done survey from 2017 and didn't knew we could do that on ios too , would have got more survey not sure though will install on ios too.
Not available in my country error pop up, need u.s apple store?

Views on YouTube Vanced?🤔
Has anyone tried it?
Is it safe?
Any privacy issues?

If nothing wrong, then why many buy YouTube Premium rather than free YouTube Vanced...🧐
Work only on android phone it was very good app like 6 month ago , Google took action, on my friend phone it work on my current s22 it doesn't let me login in some error 😑 and I watch on laptop/tv so premium work better

How frequently we need to answer those surveys?
It upto where you visit and pro tip don't enter wrong info during survey. Amount given would be less compare to legit answer

What I did is I got 4 month with purchased on samsung phone and applied with work Google email address and after that 3 month coupon something from flipkart supercoin and applied on another Google account of mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417_142043_Google Opinion Rewards.jpg
    Screenshot_20230417_142043_Google Opinion Rewards.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20230417_142201_Google Opinion Rewards.jpg
    Screenshot_20230417_142201_Google Opinion Rewards.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 22
Back