• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I Cancel the Axis Ace Credit Card After the First Year? Need Guidance!

I'm considering getting the Axis Ace Credit Card through an offer on Google Pay, which gives the first year free, with a ₹499 fee starting from the second year. I will cancel the card after the first year to avoid the fee. Is it possible to cancel the card without any issues?

I'm considering getting the Axis Ace Credit Card through an offer on Google Pay, which gives the first year free, with a ₹499 fee starting from the second year. I will cancel the card after the first year to avoid the fee. Is it possible to cancel the card without any issues?
That's the beauty FYF cards use them without any upfront cost and if it yields atleast two times value of its Annual fees continue or else close it before 11 month but remember to close on time as axis charges fees on card generation date rather than 13th statement.

i tried calling customer care. i tried to reach out to the credit card department but i couldn't. there is no such option to connect with customer care representative. if i press the respective number for the credit card-related queries. i always get 2 options. to verify with an ATM PIN or verify by others. i tried 4-5 times. the call is being transferred to the UPI department. the representative tell me to dial 6. i am getting 2 options. 1 for debit cards, accounts, 2 for credit cards. and for both the options i am getting only 2 options to verify the card details. somebody, please guide me on how to reach out to the credit card department as i want to apply for a credit card.

i tried calling customer care. i tried to reach out to the credit card department but i couldn't. there is no such option to connect with customer care representative. if i press the respective number for the credit card-related queries. i always get 2 options. to verify with an ATM PIN or verify by others. i tried 4-5 times. the call is being transferred to the UPI department. the representative tell me to dial 6. i am getting 2 options. 1 for debit cards, accounts, 2 for credit cards. and for both the options i am getting only 2 options to verify the card details. somebody, please guide me on how to reach out to the credit card department as i want to apply for a credit card.
You already have any relationship with the bank like like SB A/c or other credit card?

That's the beauty FYF cards use them without any upfront cost and if it yields atleast two times value of its Annual fees continue or else close it before 11 month but remember to close on time as axis charges fees on card generation date rather than 13th statement.
i dropped an email and got a call. they are saying that if you apply from the official website, there is also an annual fee of 499 in the 1st year. if you apply from 3rd party Google Pay then we can't guarantee because at our end it's showing yearly fees.
has anyone applied from Google Pay and got the card for free for the 1st year?

i dropped an email and got a call. they are saying that if you apply from the official website, there is also an annual fee of 499 in the 1st year. if you apply from 3rd party Google Pay then we can't guarantee because at our end it's showing yearly fees.
has anyone applied from Google Pay and got the card for free for the 1st year?
I always call on 18605005555 and I think 3 is the option for credit card and it directly connects to executive. But i also hold savings account with them.

Back