• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CV Points Can I get Vistara Infinite credit card and upgrade my Economy ticket to premium economy?

TF Premier
I have booked flight from Mumbai to Frankfurt and Paris to Mumbai for Me and my wife.
Can I get Axis Vistara Infinite card and upgrade the economy ticket to premium economy? How many upgrade vouchers will I get on activation of gold tier?

NAB

TF Premier
Mix reviews, A few people confirmed it's working on the international bookings and some denied.
CC will definitely say not allowed, but worth trying once.
Applying 2 Upgrade voucher is also a mystery. (By which you can reach to the Business class. 😉)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have booked flight from Mumbai to Frankfurt and Paris to Mumbai for Me and my wife.
Can I get Axis Vistara Infinite card and upgrade the economy ticket to premium economy? How many upgrade vouchers will I get on activation of gold tier?
They ain't giving vistara now
They are shifting vistara customer to atlas card .
But u can ask/ buy upgrade voucher from rml group if there is any

. @Cj_1907

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
doesn't work on international.. AVI not issued now.. - paused

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
First things first, Vistara is not accepting new card applications at the moment so can't apply for a card.

Secondly, the vouchers work only on certain international routes and are required in way higher value depending on your destination.

Good news - It works on your route from Mumba to Frankfurt.

Bad news - It requires a lot of vouchers, 4 vouchers per person to go from Economy to Premium Economy.

1713378678682.png

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They ain't giving vistara now
They are shifting vistara customer to atlas card .
But u can ask/ buy upgrade voucher from rml group if there is any

. @Cj_1907

Is this because of the impending AI merger? What happens to renewals then? Anyone being nudged to move to Atlas?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Is this because of the impending AI merger? What happens to renewals then? Anyone being nudged to move to Atlas?
No confirmation from axis Bank .
Idiot bank

Rn not many has been given atlas .
Enjoy it til it last .
No idea about sinister plan of axis

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually no one. VIstara Infinite used to be a option but not anymore as you dont get gold status

Still gives you gold status but now from Year 2 you need 4 flights + 15000 Tier Points.

But I'm not aware of economy ticket to business class upgrade voucher. What we get are economy to premium economy upgrade vouchers, for which you get an upgrade in domestic and pay Rs 500 as taxes. What one got (and still get) is a reward business class voucher on fee payment but that gives you a fresh domestic business class booking (subject to availability and pretty much impossible at the last minute). Might be possible to upgrade an existing economy ticket to business class using CV points (but which should be available to all Vistara frequent flyer programme members).

Last edited:

SAS

TF Buzz
are you guys sure that axis stopped vistara credit cards ..... because i am just about to open axis burgundy account so that i will get axis vistara signature credit cards as a pre approval offer ..... that idiot branch manager told me that there is no such news AXIS VISTARA cards havent stopped can someone confirm me please ...... i have already given my 5 lakhs cheque to open the account ...... if you guys can confirm me i will stop it becuase i want only vistara cardsfrom axis

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Still gives you gold status but now from Year 2 you need 4 flights + 15000 Tier Points.

But I'm not aware of economy ticket to business class upgrade voucher. What we get are economy to premium economy upgrade vouchers, for which you get an upgrade in domestic and pay Rs 500 as taxes. What one got (and still get) is a reward business class voucher on fee payment but that gives you a fresh domestic business class booking (subject to availability and pretty much impossible at the last minute). Might be possible to upgrade an existing economy ticket to business class using CV points (but which should be available to all Vistara frequent flyer programme members).
Economy to Business requires 2 vouchers. Regarding Gold status, its no longer given, according to latest updates. Till few months back it was possible

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Economy to Business requires 2 vouchers. Regarding Gold status, its no longer given, according to latest updates. Till few months back it was possible

Axis is clear Gold is still given on fee payment for Year 1. I have read on this forum they are not issuing the card, but their website still shows the card, allows applications, and the updated terms from 2 months ago says that Gold is still given on fee payment for Year 1 and from Year 2 onwards they get all uppity. By which time IMHO it's time to cancel the card considering how Axis has devalued it. At least that's what I plan to do with my Axis Vistara Infinite considering I don't think I will make the Tier points necessary (despite 13 paid Vistara flights in the last year).

1715096155552.png