• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I pay more than credit limit by adding balance?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Can I use more than credit limit by adding more balance in Axis bank card for reward? As They've given only 15k limit. I tried but it is failing.

Last edited:
what I do is basically add money to my credit card even before I purchase anything to increase my available limit then I use available limit. You don't need to enable overlimit facility for the above case
I did the same but bank is saying your usage limit is set to 15k and hence you can't do more than that. I'm unable to increase that. It isn't allowing more than 15k.

Most of the cards I know, your daily transaction limit will be the total credit limit given on the card. So, you cannot do transaction beyond your credit limit on the same day though you add money.

Most of the cards I know, your daily transaction limit will be the total credit limit given on the card. So, you cannot do transaction beyond your credit limit on the same day though you add money.
Yeah that's why I'm unable to do transaction via this method. Had to use Apay card as ICICI bank gives far better limited than Axis.

Back