• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Can I use 2 gyftr accounts to purchase amazon pay gift card from the same card and still earn reward points?

donfire

TF Buzz
because of 20k limit a month i want to make another purhcase of 20k from another account.
will i get reward points for the second purchase?

sanzz

TF Buzz
I have already purchased in haste.
i will be blocked in what terms?
Did you get base and accelerated points for the purchase using second account and same Infinia card ?
I also have to purchase additional voucher can you confirm pls. This month I have max out Apay shopping voucher on diners black but same is upgraded to Infinia with in this month .
But using my account I am not able to purchase additional voucher (I think cap is at gyftr account level) but I can create another account and purchase using the Infinia add on, will that do?

donfire

TF Buzz
Did you get base and accelerated points for the purchase using second account and same Infinia card ?
I also have to purchase additional voucher can you confirm pls. This month I have max out Apay shopping voucher on diners black but same is upgraded to Infinia with in this month .
But using my account I am not able to purchase additional voucher (I think cap is at gyftr account level) but I can create another account and purchase using the Infinia add on, will that do?
I did not keep a tab on the reward points. but i think i got them.

if u want to create another account, it is at your discretion. i personally wont gamble in the future. that being said i think i got the reward points.
can confirm after statment generation and some ganit.