• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I use someone else's Axis Ace credit card on my Google pay account?

saucy

TF Legend
Let's say I register my friend's card on my Google pay
Would i still get the cashback/would he get the cashback?
Or would it not add/ show in the payment options at all?

I tried adding an ICICI bank credit card to Google pay, and it does not show up in bill payment mode

I tried adding an ICICI bank credit card to Google pay, and it does not show up in bill payment mode
Cards tagged with mob no I guess so u can’t add 2 different mob numbers

if u apply via gpay your card will be binded with your mobile number. or in other case if u apply via website you will preferably give that mobile no binded to your gpay to have the full features of Ace card. Now if my friend uses my card in his gpay to recharge then cashback will be credited to the card account irrespective of whoever uses it on their gpay, card is in my name and my credit card account will be credited with 5%cashback on nxt mnth statement.

1 scenario which is working and tested.

Used my Ace card in others GPay app, got cashback without any issues (cashback credited to card statement not GPay account).

Note: Here, I do not use GPay app, so using others app. So, at any time for me only 1 account active in GPay.

multiple active accounts in GPay didn't tried, so not sure about that.

Also, now I cancelled my Ace card, so not sure other person will get invite or apply offline (so far none).
There is a strange thing for ace card, I had applied directly on their app for this card and got it but it was not showing as invitation on gpay back then, Now when i have this card linked with gpay they are now again showing me invitation on their gpay app for this card, can't they see it linked?? 😅😅

There is a strange thing for ace card, I had applied directly on their app for this card and got it but it was not showing as invitation on gpay back then, Now when i have this card linked with gpay they are now again showing me invitation on their gpay app for this card, can't they see it linked?? 😅😅
Same with me.
I already have my Ace linked to Gpay. Still shows me invitation every alternate day. Strange. 🧐

This is very much possible. When I had my ACE card, since I use iOS, I could not use it on my GPay. However, I would pay the bills using my father’s phone on his GPay. I got my cashback in every card cycle

This is very much possible. When I had my ACE card, since I use iOS, I could not use it on my GPay. However, I would pay the bills using my father’s phone on his GPay. I got my cashback in every card cycle
I'm assuming that the card was linked to uncle's gpay and did not need OTP? (I saw in a review video that biometrics work once the card is added to gpay)

I'm assuming that the card was linked to uncle's gpay and did not need OTP? (I saw in a review video that biometrics work once the card is added to gpay)
For the payment, otp is needed which is sent to the card owners phone. Its needed for every transaction.
Biometrics is just the first line of defence for logging in

Same with me.
I already have my Ace linked to Gpay. Still shows me invitation every alternate day. Strange. 🧐
Same with me.

I use iOS and I used my mother’s gpay to pay utility bills using my ACE and a new invitation used to show up in her account. I tried applying for this card from her account without any income proof as my mother is a house wife and the card got approved today.

Planning to shift my existing ACE card to my father s gpay which is currently used in mothers account. Then will use the new card which is in my mothers name in her gpay account.

Hope the transfer does not cause any issue.

Should not - it seems like the card is added as a virtual card.
You would have to contact with the bank to disable the card though.
Do update on what happens.
Yes, it is added as a virtual card by me. Will try to remove it and see if works. If not, will try to contact the bank.

Any Idea on how many electricity bills I can pay per month before being flagged by Axis ? I want to pay 5 electricity bills of say max 2k which results in a total electricity bill spends of 10k.

Back