• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Resolved] Axis Bank Ace Credit Card not working on Google Pay (Android)

Ayushpaul7

TF Buzz
Hi,

I got my Axis Ace Card delivered on 25th October.
I have set it up with Google Pay but every payment I am trying to make with it is failing.
Please refer to the below screenshot for the error that it is showing.

I have tried multiple recharge merchants in Google Pay, I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Google Pay. The problem still persists.
Tried calling Axis Customer care, they are saying everything looks okay from their end.
Also had a chat with Google Pay Support, they are just saying it may be a problem with the card and they are looking into the issue.
Has anybody faced this issues previously? If yes can you please let me know how did you resolve the issue?
Thank you in advance :)
P.S. - I have used the Credit Card for payment outside of google pay and it worked. I applied the card through Google Pay only and it seems ironic it doesn't work on the very app which they are using to promote it.

Attachments

• IMG_20231026_115345154_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231026_115345154_HDR.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
Update : Finally from today I am able to make recharges through Google Pay, neither Axis Bank nor Google Pay knew what the issue was. But I guess pestering them for 4 days worked 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad that it worked out. But I'm not sure if they actually did anything from their end, because I have also had problems with my Ace card for bill payments on the gpay app (while it was working elsewhere) and every time it resolved by itself.

Glad that it worked out. But I'm not sure if they actually did anything from their end, because I have also had problems with my Ace card for bill payments on the gpay app (while it was working elsewhere) and every time it resolved by itself.
Yes I think so too, it resolved by itself. As long as it works I don't mind. 🤣

Back