• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we get 4th axis bank credit card?

As usual you give out false information to confuse people :) If any one interested to know the limit, just get in touch with Axis support.

For the OP, the information i gave is provided by axis support itself. Last week i raised request for new card, and by mistake support executive raised request without checking my existing cards. I already have three cards(FK, Airtel and ACE) and later the request was closed with the reason that maximum three card limits. So now i've given request to close FK card, since i dont use that now.

As usual you give out false information to confuse people :) If any one interested to know the limit, just get in touch with Axis support.

For the OP, the information i gave is provided by axis support itself. Last week i raised request for new card, and by mistake support executive raised request without checking my existing cards. I already have three cards(FK, Airtel and ACE) and later the request was closed with the reason that maximum three card limits. So now i've given request to close FK card, since i dont use that now.
Some people do have 4 axis cards including @TechnoFino also I guess.. so its not entirely false although normal customer care ppl don't have this power so obviously your requests won't be approved thru such channels

Some people do have 4 axis cards including @TechnoFino also I guess.. so its not entirely false although normal customer care ppl don't have this power so obviously your requests won't be approved thru such channels
What i mentioned is Axis bank policy, but i do know some people got 4th card due to some technical issue at axis side. But now highly impossible, unless someone owns the axis bank(read as huge wealth creator for the bank) :D

What i mentioned is Axis bank policy, but i do know some people got 4th card due to some technical issue at axis side. But now highly impossible, unless someone owns the axis bank(read as huge wealth creator for the bank) :D
From what I heard from 4 card holders is that they didn't get due to a technical issue, they were allowed 1 super premium card + 3 normal cards

only when we ask, they give the reason.
I see. I also applied for the 4th one on last Friday without realising the fact that I already own 3. Closed one of the cards on Sunday (yesterday) however, on tracking the application today it shows status as declined. Not sure if it is the intermediary status as the application got activated today only (it takes 48 hours for the application to get activated post submission). Many people reported, they received approved message even after rejection.

I see. I also applied for the 4th one on last Friday without realising the fact that I already own 3. Closed one of the cards on Sunday (yesterday) however, on tracking the application today it shows status as declined. Not sure if it is the intermediary status as the application got activated today only (it takes 48 hours for the application to get activated post submission). Many people reported, they received approved message even after rejection.
For me status shown as closed, but there was no card generated in the app. Then chatted with airtel support and got to know, it was not processed due to the existing card limit of three cards. And they suggested, if required i can close one of the existing card and wait for seven days to get permanent closure, then apply magnus again.

For me status shown as closed, but there was no card generated in the app. Then chatted with airtel support and got to know, it was not processed due to the existing card limit of three cards. And they suggested, if required i can close one of the existing card and wait for seven days to get permanent closure, then apply magnus again.
Do we get a CIBIL enquiry for such applications?

So you do agree people have 4 Axis cards and then you say unnecessary stuff to me.
did you read properly.. it was due to some technical issue.. not like you mentioned, just by mailing customer care. Again what i mentioned is last week info as provided by the customer care. So i'm not sure how mailing customer care will give you 4th card?

Back