• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas How long to wait before applying for 4th Axis Bank card?

I have 3 Axis cards currently
- Vistara Infinite
- Magnus
- Reserve

The last card I got was Reserve in mid May. When in July I applied for a 4th (Samsung Infinite) via Vimal (offline), it got rejected without a clear reason (they just said "internal policy" but CIBIL shows a check so 🤷‍♂️). My best guess is the cool down period after the last card or something specific reg. Samsung Infinite.

Now, considering the devaluation starting 1 Sep, I'd like to get the Atlas card but am not sure if it'll get rejected again. How long should I wait to apply and should I do it online / offline? Is it possible to "upgrade" my Vistara Infinite to Atlas (and keep both) - did this for Reserve earlier. I want to avoid another failed application that hits CIBIL.

When I try "Apply Now" via the Axis mobile app, it says "We're sorry! It looks like your account is not active or we do not support your account type. Please contact your nearest branch to activate it."

Thanks!

shameempkahammed

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
- Vistara Infinite
- Magnus
- Reserve

The last card I got was Reserve in mid May. When in July I applied for a 4th (Samsung Infinite) via Vimal (offline), it got rejected without a clear reason (they just said "internal policy" but CIBIL shows a check so 🤷‍♂️). My best guess is the cool down period after the last card or something specific reg. Samsung Infinite.

Now, considering the devaluation starting 1 Sep, I'd like to get the Atlas card but am not sure if it'll get rejected again. How long should I wait to apply and should I do it online / offline? Is it possible to "upgrade" my Vistara Infinite to Atlas (and keep both) - did this for Reserve earlier. I want to avoid another failed application that hits CIBIL.

When I try "Apply Now" via the Axis mobile app, it says "We're sorry! It looks like your account is not active or we do not support your account type. Please contact your nearest branch to activate it."

Thanks!
i got my magnus in april. applied for atlas(4th card) in august and approved on 30th august. 6 month gap between two applications.

drsel

TF Legend
- Vistara Infinite
- Magnus
- Reserve

Thanks!
Axis officially replied that you need to wait 3 months after the activation date of your last Axis credit card

Andy1

TF Premier
- Vistara Infinite
- Magnus
- Reserve

Thanks!
There is no layover period for axis bank but they do not approve 4th card via mobile banking plus getting 4th card is not so easy as it looks.