• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we get two Platinum Debit cards for HDFC Savings Max Account

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is there an option to get 2 platinum debit cards for HDFC Savings Max Account? I'm seeing only upgrade option in HDFC net banking.

anbarsn

TF Buzz
Actually i have been holding 2 debit card with a single max account... I spoke with my relationship manager face to face.. It works.
Currently i am using 2 HDFC debit cards (Millenia and Classic platinum).
How did you manage to get two cards? And do they charge for 2nd card incase of saving max account? Your explanation can be helpful to forum members.

I have classic saving max account. When I apply for new card, old one gets deactivated automatically.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can we open a joint account to get multiple cards?
yes, joint acc would get 2 cards... 1 for each acc holder

but only easyshop titanium would be free for the 2nd holder, Platinum would be chargable for 2nd acc holder (free for primary)

1675497809802.png

Better option is to get Imperia, both will get Platinum DC for free until you have Imperia banking

anbarsn

TF Buzz
Better option is to get Imperia, both will get Platinum DC for free until you have Imperia banking
A regular saving account opened jointly and then linking to already existing classic account. Will this make two debit cards free?
I am aiming for one Millenia and one platinum.

Umeshkrish

TF Buzz
How did you manage to get two cards? And do they charge for 2nd card incase of saving max account? Your explanation can be helpful to forum members.

I have classic saving max account. When I apply for new card, old one gets deactivated automatically.
It was 3 years back. I said i need additional debit card for lounge access. As my travel plan needed 5 airport acess in a quarter.. So they gave me another debit card.. Without any charges.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
It was 3 years back. I said i need additional debit card for lounge access. As my travel plan needed 5 airport acess in a quarter.. So they gave me another debit card.. Without any charges.
This is crazy. Other ppl's first card automatically get deactivated after activation of 2nd card. There must be some trick as system doesn't allow 2 cards.