• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we have 2 IDFC CCs?

Lord

TF Buzz
I have IDFC Mil and WoW already. But I recently got SBI Elite with a much higher limit.

1. Can I apply for another IDFC CC On C2C Basis?
2. My IDFC Mil was issued 3 Months back... For how much time shall I Wait before applying for the next?

Do I need to open savings account to do FD via app (to get WOW)?

I hold only select credit card. When clicking on deposits, its asking to open savings account

You should be able to open without SB accoutn..try in the net banking or call CC and ask..

Dont open SB account yet..

You should be able to open without SB accoutn..try in the net banking or call CC and ask..

Dont open SB account yet..
Tried from website. Can put FD without opening SB.

But FD for maximum 90k. Probably CL of Wow will also be 90k.

I need CL of 1.4 Lakh minimum. Because I need to pay this amount in one go.

Reactions: SSV
Tried from website. Can put FD without opening SB.

But FD for maximum 90k. Probably CL of Wow will also be 90k.

I need CL of 1.4 Lakh minimum. Because I need to pay this amount in one go.
Then , I think you better open a SB account..
then the offers will be more and regular..

How were you able to get Select and Wealth? Please share your journey.
Initially I got approved for select with 4lakh limit. Later on took the wow card creating a fd. After a year or so I started to receive messages to customize my select card with your fav photo. I opted for it as the charge was just 500 and also as promotional offer this 500 would be reversed in the form of reward points. Now this card which i received was with a different card number ( not too sure but I think that was the case) and select variant too with shared limit. Later after a year I got credit limit enhancement on my select to 5 lakh which I used as a leverage to upgrade to wealth and indeed it worked out. Now having wealth card + customized select card and the wow card.

Initially I got approved for select with 4lakh limit. Later on took the wow card creating a fd. After a year or so I started to receive messages to customize my select card with your fav photo. I opted for it as the charge was just 500 and also as promotional offer this 500 would be reversed in the form of reward points. Now this card which i received was with a different card number ( not too sure but I think that was the case) and select variant too with shared limit. Later after a year I got credit limit enhancement on my select to 5 lakh which I used as a leverage to upgrade to wealth and indeed it worked out. Now having wealth card + customized select card and the wow card.
Nice info.
Does the customised card look good?

I have IDFC WoW, took with 10k FD.

Is it possible to apply a 2nd IDFC unsecured credit card? Or only one core card is allowed? I know there are some exceptions like some have 2-3 cards. But I dont want to get unnecessary cibil hit, if its not possible.

I have IDFC WoW, took with 10k FD.

Is it possible to apply a 2nd IDFC unsecured credit card? Or only one core card is allowed? I know there are some exceptions like some have 2-3 cards. But I dont want to get unnecessary cibil hit, if its not possible.
Better to go with some other bank cards bro. IDFC bilkul bekar ka card after getting devaluation from May 2024

idfc is the most hypocrite bank ever
If you have wow card you will not be given unsecured card ever. ( cibil will be hit irrespectively )
But if you have unsecured card you may get wow card! 🤷‍♂️
Oh is it that means i have to stop appyling for any other card now from IDFC. btw I got 133k limit shown on lic cc but there was some address isssue so i told them to cancel the application.

Back