• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we have two HDFC credit cards?

Need to acknowledge the fact that search function on this forum is very bad..
Idk if it's fixable or not, but one doesn't find the required thread/post even after looking at 5+ pages in the search results.
Even tried using quotation marks but no avail.
Use search in titles only
Also the search functionality of this forum is similar to https://techenclave.com which is older than 17 years at this point

Idk if it's fixable or not, but one doesn't find the required thread/post even after looking at 5+ pages in the search results.

I don't agree that the search is bad. I manage to find a lot of stuff using just the search function.
What I find appalling is the fact is that a lot of the newer members don't even bother to read the existing threads, where a lot of answers have already been given...

Would you care to elaborate your statement with an example of what you could not find?

Post in thread 'Best debit cards to pay credit card bills and get cashback' https://www.technofino.in/community...-card-bills-and-get-cashback.6947/post-110882
Follow above
Or
Search just search on google by adding TechnoFino at last

Post in thread 'Best debit cards to pay credit card bills and get cashback' https://www.technofino.in/community...-card-bills-and-get-cashback.6947/post-110882
Follow above
Or
Search just search on google by adding TechnoFino at last
Exactly my point. Indexing

@Copycat
The above post about how to search in the most optimal manner is buried in a thread about 'Best Debit cards to Pay CC bills'. Not pointing anyone out but just bringing out the fact from a newbie's perspective.

One needs to consider mobile users also, and going to Google each time might not be the most efficient way.
Yes I do agree the fact the newbies don't look for existing threads and are in a hurry to create new ones.

Yes Techenclave is an old forum in same format (has similar issues with search) but the moderation there is much stricter and OT posts are frowned upon.

Last edited:
Use search in titles only
Also the search functionality of this forum is similar to https://techenclave.com which is older than 17 years at this point
Both build by Xenforo
I don't agree that the search is bad. I manage to find a lot of stuff using just the search function.
What I find appalling is the fact is that a lot of the newer members don't even bother to read the existing threads, where a lot of answers have already been given...

Would you care to elaborate your statement with an example of what you could not find?
I don't agree that the search is good,
you need to be word to word correct if you really want to get the search results what you need, unlike google which understands what we need.

Reporting those posts new members is the only solution if we want to remove that & I do the same if found. I even found some people just copy pasting /creating duplicate threads in span of 5 minutes if they don't get reply...
@Wealth is my birth right! @Copycat

IMG_20230307_150304.jpg
If search in titles only, then 'No results Found'

IMG_20230307_150128.jpg

Last edited:
I have a LTF DCB and LTF Tata Neu Infinity. Was offered Regalia/Millenia as second card from HDFC. However, planning to wait for Infinia upgrade and would request them to allow holding DCB also.

Yes... You can... I have 3 cards... Regalia Gold - Visa... Swiggy - MasterCard... UPI - Rupay...
But... They all share the same limit.
Not sure if we can have more than that... If yes... I would want the Dinners Black.

Attachments

• IMG_20240107_032510.jpg
    IMG_20240107_032510.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 24
Yes, many members in this forum have Infinia and DCB card (sometimes tata neu too), while some others hold a core card and Tata NEU card.

I haven't came across anyone holding Regalia and Millennia or Regalia, Millennia and Tata Neu Card
Hi! I have moneyback plus as my core card and tata neu card as my co branded card.
Have an offer to upgrade to regalia gold.
I am opening hdfc premium banking account and rm has assured me a premium card(dcb or biz black) after a couple of months.

Any harm in upgrading to regalia gold now?
Will it affect my chance of getting dcb/biz black after a couple of months?

Back