• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can you please suggest me a best fuel credit card

bala_bhaskar

TF Buzz
1. Primary Usage will only be for fuel approx 60-80k INR a year.
2. Looking for max rewards or offers.
3. I'm already having HDFC Regalia and SC Ultimate Card for other purchases.

Please Suggest

Indianoil card is available under axis, hdfc & kotak. Almost same product under different brand.

Hpcl card available under ICICI, amex, Bob, ubi.

Bpcl card exclusively under sbi.

You can use icici/idfc fastag too in any hpcl pump and recharge via any other credit card.

SBI BPCL Octane (Fuel+department store+grocery) is very good (1500 Rs annual fees).
For LTF, Axis Indianoil is good. For HPCL, Bank of baroda energei card is excellent.

Get two cards
SBI BPCL Octane - 6.25% with 1% surcharge waiver. Stick to BPCL for most of the spends.
SC super value titanium- 5% cashback , all pumps with 200 per month limit.( 100 per transaction). For occasional trips to other pumps:p

Get two cards
SBI BPCL Octane - 6.25% with 1% surcharge waiver. Stick to BPCL for most of the spends.
SC super value titanium- 5% cashback , all pumps with 200 per month limit.( 100 per transaction). For occasional trips to other pumps:p
Why stop at 2 🤣 go for 3 🤣

Axis IOCL - 5% including Surcharge
BPCL Octane - 7.25% including Surcharge
BOB HP - 5% including Surcharge

Can anyone suggest the second best fuel card to own

Currently I have BPCL octane which I would completely use it.
So looking for second one with best rewards !

Thinking of Indian oil Citi card but it rewards good only in select bunks , so pls suggest a good one, as even I have citi rewards thinking to convert into some others

Can anyone suggest the second best fuel card to own

Currently I have BPCL octane which I would completely use it.
So looking for second one with best rewards !

Thinking of Indian oil Citi card but it rewards good only in select bunks , so pls suggest a good one, as even I have citi rewards thinking to convert into some others

You can try for Axis IOCL or Kotak IOCL, both are similar in terms of rewards, but try for the rupay variant.

BOB HP is another good option and you will get it in Rupay variant.

Back