• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I am looking for a fuel credit card can you suggest me one

Iamgora

TF Select
Saw that Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card is an all-around card as it provides fuel cashback on all petrol pumps and I mostly use reliance pumps for fueling. My expenses are around 3-3.5k per month. What do you think about this card?

Most of these cards seem to be associated with one fuel company (HPCL, BPCL or IOC) -- Any card which gives points on fuel across pumps (and fuel expenses is considered as a part of the milestones)?

Standard Chartered Titanium - Super value card. 5% cashback ..only downside is limit of Rs 200 per month and 100 per transaction.
Most of these cards seem to be associated with one fuel company (HPCL, BPCL or IOC) -- Any card which gives points on fuel across pumps (and fuel expenses is considered as a part of the milestones)?

Sbi bpcl octane.

But yes it only works across bpcl pumps for reward points. 6.25% reward rate. Capped at Rs 625 per month. Works upto 10k of fuel.

You can use it to get the same reward rate it for Bharat Gas LPG, if you have the same connection.

Also gives reward rate of 2.5% for grocery shopping at dmart, reliance smart and grocery.

Annual Fees of 1499+gst waived on spends of 2lacs.

Thanks.

Saw that Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card is an all-around card as it provides fuel cashback on all petrol pumps and I mostly use reliance pumps for fueling. My expenses are around 3-3.5k per month. What do you think about this card?
Make sure to fill less than Rs 2000 at one go for receiving the Cashback. If it’s 2100 you won’t get anything

Best Rewards with IndianOil Kotak Credit Card
  • Save 4% as Reward Points on IndianOil Fuel Spends. Earn 24 Reward Points on every INR 150 spent, capped at 1200 Reward Points per statement cycle
  • Save 2% back as Reward Points on Grocery and Dining spends. Earn 12 Reward Points on every INR 150 spent, capped at 800 Reward Points per statement cycle
  • On all other spends, save 0.5% back as Reward Points. Earn 3 Reward Points on every INR 150 spent
  • Get 1000 Reward points as welcome benefit on spending INR 500 within 30 days of card issuance
Annual Fee Waiver
Annual fee of INR 449 waived on spending INR 50,000 in the previous anniversary year
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between INR 100 to INR 5000 with maximum surcharge waiver of INR 100 per statement cycle only at IndianOil outlets

Back