• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Canara Bank: Master World Debit Card With Loungekey Access

desiviru

TF Ace
Hola! TFians,

Anyone here having any experience with applying and getting Canara Bank Master World Debit Card which has Loungekey tieup? There is no way you can apply for this card via Customer Care or EMail or even Internet/Mobile Banking. There is special Debit card apply website at Canara which is under maintenance from long amd infected to malware.

With Internet Banking, only 8 (4 Rupay + 2 VISA + 2 Master) card shows up.

So those who applied and got it share their way of how they got things done at Branch.

P.S: I don't have acc. but my brother has and he needs it.

Has account but using it for rupay select

Btw which feature of world dc u r looking to avail
Bro, not for me but recommended to brother as it has Intl Lounge access for self+2 guests as complimentary once a year with hold of $35 per person after swipe which gets refunded after 14 days. Already mentioned loungekey in topic.

Just now got clarification from Canara that it is available in App now to apply. I just wanted to know how others here (if any) got it as wasn't able to find to apply via netbanking? Brother didn't checked app before but now applied it and will have to wait 5-10 days to get it delivered. Only after receiving will be able to tell which one they sent. There are no issuance charges but annual charge of Rs.1000+180.

I searched many cards but most of them had guest as chargeable for Intl lounges in foreign.

Bro, not for me but recommended to brother as it has Intl Lounge access for self+2 guests as complimentary once a year with hold of $35 per person after swipe which gets refunded after 14 days. Already mentioned loungekey in topic.

Just now got clarification from Canara that it is available in App now to apply. I just wanted to know how others here (if any) got it as wasn't able to find to apply via netbanking? Brother didn't checked app before but now applied it and will have to wait 5-10 days to get it delivered. Only after receiving will be able to tell which one they sent. There are no issuance charges but annual charge of Rs.1000+180.

I searched many cards but most of them had guest as chargeable for Intl lounges in foreign.
Delivery takes time in canara but applying dc is seamless

U can apply other rupay select dc has international lounge but not guests

Delivery takes time in canara but applying dc is seamless

U can apply other rupay select dc has international lounge but not guests
I know about most of the DCs including RuPay select/platinum that have access but only for cardholders. My brother needed it for guest which icludes his child as kids can't have their own DC. His Regalia Priority Pass allows guest only by paying for them. So this one fits the best and as he already have an account, I asked him to go for it.

>> Delivery takes time in canara but applying dc is seamless <<

Can you tell me what is the wait period. If upto 15 days then no problem but more than that will be,

I know about most of the DCs including RuPay select/platinum that have access but only for cardholders. My brother needed it for guest which icludes his child as kids can't have their own DC. His Regalia Priority Pass allows guest only by paying for them. So this one fits the best and as he already have an account, I asked him to go for it.

>> Delivery takes time in canara but applying dc is seamless <<

Can you tell me what is the wait period. If upto 15 days then no problem but more than that will be,
Get directly enrolled in idfc Welath
With 10 lakh IP
It has 3+2
2+1 for guest

Check website for more

Or even select at 3 lakh has but less guest
Check it out more convenient

Or just ask anyone to share their lounge key qr bro

Hola! TFians,

Anyone here having any experience with applying and getting Canara Bank Master World Debit Card which has Loungekey tieup? There is no way you can apply for this card via Customer Care or EMail or even Internet/Mobile Banking. There is special Debit card apply website at Canara which is under maintenance from long amd infected to malware.

With Internet Banking, only 8 (4 Rupay + 2 VISA + 2 Master) card shows up.

So those who applied and got it share their way of how they got things done at Branch.

P.S: I don't have acc. but my brother has and he needs it.
Are you referring to this card 🤔 ?

1726323078480.webp

It's available on app, under apply debit card, physical card, Mastercard, world debit card

Anyone with Canara account can get it fir 1K/yr

It's available on app, under apply debit card, physical card, Mastercard, world debit card

Anyone with Canara account can get it fir 1K/yr
Already mentioned bro. My brother applied it from app itself yesterday. I read everything about it incl. charges on websites few days ago while finding a card with intl access for lounges and guest allowed. :)

@Vasuki My brother don't have IDFC acc. I have and I mostly travel with my own cards for self access. Now as query is resolved and card applied with Canara will wait for delivery and share time taken for delivery with you.

Last edited:
Back