• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cancelling Vistara complimentary business class ticket

Hi,

I made a booking on Vistara business class using complimentary voucher. but I need to cancel for some reason.

before talking to customer, I want to confirm if I can cancel the ticket? will I be able to use voucher again after cancellation? or is it possible to reschedule to a later date?

thanks

Hi,

I made a booking on Vistara business class using complimentary voucher. but I need to cancel for some reason.

before talking to customer, I want to confirm if I can cancel the ticket? will I be able to use voucher again after cancellation? or is it possible to reschedule to a later date?

thanks
Award flight no refund try with concierge for re schedule that’s possible

Call Vistara Priority Connect, being a gold member you can reschedule your business class ticket once after booking and you can avail this facility upto 2 hours before Departure.
This can't be done for reward flights. It's only for the paid Booking reward flights are non refundable and rescheduling fee of 2500 is applicable

Bumping this thread again. I have booked 4 business class tickets using vouchers and now wondering if date change is possible or not.
I'll tell you my story, don't know if it'll be applicable in your case.
I booked a Business class ticket using voucher, then after some days I got a message from Vistara that my ticket has been downgraded to Economy. So I called the priority connect and asked why did they downgrade it. They told me that the plane got changed and the new plane has only Economy seats. They also told me for compensation, what they can do is give me 2 class upgrade vouchers for free.
But I asked them if they can change my flying date to next day, and the girl on phone said that there is a seat available for next day and she rescheduled it on the spot without any hassle or fees.
Now I don't know if this was a free reschedule because of Vistara Gold status, or they did it because of the plane change thing. You can try calling them and I think they'll be able to help you.

Back