• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card Recommendation for my Folio

leeflo05

TF Buzz
Hi Folks,
I am new to this community..
My CC Portfolio is below
1) HDFC Regalia LTF - 12L (Imperia Customer), tried to get LTF upgrade to Gold but wasn't able to thru Virtual RMs
2) ICICI Sapphiro LTF - 5 L combined with the below card
3) ICICI Rubyx Rupay LTF

I primarily use my Regalia, am looking to replace Regalia with a better card (rewards).. My Avg spend on the card is 30 k to 70 K averaging around 50k per month across.. Don't have specific categories that i spend a lot ( Groceries, Fuel, Online orders etc) ..looking for an overall card that i can use to get better rewards... Any Suggestions are welcome!

Last edited:

realjayt

TF Premier
If you have any big purchases in recent weeks put it on Regalia, spends over 6L should make you eligible for Diners Black. If spends are over 8L you'll get the invite for Infinia, The most versatile all rounder of all!

realjayt

TF Premier
@JustMak has prepared this

HDFC Infinia Metal:
Earn 5 RP per ₹150 spent on retail transactions
Earn up to 10x RP on travel and shopping spends on the Smartbuy platform, with a monthly cap of 15,000 bonus RP
Earn 3x RP on some purchases, like train ticket

1x base RP with a monthly cap of 200,000 base RP

HDFC DCB Metal:
Earn 2x RP per ₹150 spent on retail, insurance, utilities, and education transactions
Earn 5x RP on travel and shopping spends on the Smartbuy platform, with a monthly cap of 15,000 bonus RP

1x base RP with a monthly cap of 75,000 base RP

leeflo05

TF Buzz
@JustMak has prepared this

HDFC Infinia Metal:
Earn up to 10x RP on travel and shopping spends on the Smartbuy platform, with a monthly cap of 15,000 bonus RP
Earn 3x RP on some purchases, like train ticket

1x base RP with a monthly cap of 200,000 base RP

HDFC DCB Metal:
Earn 2x RP per ₹150 spent on retail, insurance, utilities, and education transactions
Earn 5x RP on travel and shopping spends on the Smartbuy platform, with a monthly cap of 15,000 bonus RP

1x base RP with a monthly cap of 75,000 base RP
Thanks for the reply i will try for the DCB Metal probably as i dont think i can keep up with the spend requirements for Infinia.. Is there a possibility to get DCB as LTF card or it has to be with fees? Also another other bank card recommendation, as I feel i get into a wall whenever i speak with RM for upgrades

realjayt

TF Premier
Thanks for the reply i will try for the DCB Metal probably as i dont think i can keep up with the spend requirements for Infinia.. Is there a possibility to get DCB as LTF card or it has to be with fees? Also another other bank card recommendation, as I feel i get into a wall whenever i speak with RM for upgrades
Even with fees both these cards are good cause they give equivalent RPs

350modena

TF Buzz
You can try for the Amex plat travel card, where spends over 4 lakhs get you 48K MR points and a Taj 10k voucher (can use MR points for air miles or hotel points via transfer)..

In case you want to try for one, you can get it first year free using a referral - can share my referral link and guide as needed!