• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card To Card Credit Card application without income proof

bbiswas

TF Select
i have 1.20 lacs limit sbi simply click card, my cibil- 778, my age 21 , i am a student. which bank credit card can i get easily in card to card basis? i have ICICI,HDFC,BOB savings account.

What is age of CC?
I recently got BOB Select with 50K limit, LTF.
Got via C2C from HDFC business moneyback CC with 75K limit. Got HDFC CC in Jan 2022.

I was offered Easy, Select, Premier from BOB.
CC age- 4 months, Actually sir, i think my location is main problem, i am from a small village of west bengal

Doesn't affect much, personal experience.
30 points not enough? If the bank enquired approves the product you applied for loan or cc then it's a positive effect but if it gets rejected then it's a whole new story. That's why finance people suggest if you don't think you fit for approval, don't apply. It works like that in foreign countries but India should be similar too.

30 points not enough? If the bank enquired approves the product you applied for loan or cc then it's a positive effect but if it gets rejected then it's a new whole story. That's why finance people suggest if you don't think you will be approved, don't apply. It works like that in foreign countries but India should be similar too.
Actually accepting or rejection is not reported to cibil

30 points not enough? If the bank enquired approves the product you applied for loan or cc then it's a positive effect but if it gets rejected then it's a new whole story. That's why finance people suggest if you don't think you will be approved, don't apply. It works like that in foreign countries but India should be similar too.

Actually accepting or rejection is not reported to cibil
I might be wrong tho

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-07-23-29-03-277_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-07-23-29-03-277_com.brave.browser.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 18
Back