• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cashback Card Comparison Tool

sumanjay

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

Cashback cards are the greatest choice for those who are not into the airmiles and reward point games.
Since there are many cashback cards available, I decided to create a website with information that is readily accessible to the public so that we can get a sense of the value that can be obtained from it. You can access the website by clicking here or go to https://cashbackcards.netlify.app/
I've explored a few of the most well-known cash-back credit cards and developed a website where you can enter your spending information to get the best card for you.

Cards that I've considered in this tool:
  1. SBI Cashback Credit Card
  2. Axis Ace Credit Card
  3. HDFC Millennia Credit Card
  4. Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
  5. Flipkart Axis Credit Card
  6. Airtel Axis Credit Card
  7. Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card
  8. Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card
  9. HDFC Swiggy Credit Card
  10. HSBC Cashback Credit Card
Each card has its own limitations, such as the fact that rewards are not immediately reflected on your statement and that some offer cashback in the form of Swiggy money, but overall, this information should help you obtain a general idea of the advantages that each card offers. Additionally, it can recommend the best cashback card for you based on your spending data.

Hope you will like this tool.
In case you want to check the source code, it is open sourced on GitHub

Edit:
Updated the tool with latest cashback rates and added HSBC Cashback Credit Card

Last edited:

akki7163

TF Select
Hi Everyone,

Cashback cards are the greatest choice for those who are not into the airmiles and reward point games.
Since there are many cashback cards available, I decided to create a website with information that is readily accessible to the public so that we can get a sense of the value that can be obtained from it. You can access the website by clicking here or go to https://cashbackcards.netlify.app/
I've explored a few of the most well-known cash-back credit cards and developed a website where you can enter your spending information to get the best card for you.

2. Axis Ace Credit Card
Each card has its own limitations, such as the fact that rewards are not immediately reflected on your statement and that some offer cashback in the form of Swiggy money, but overall, this information should help you obtain a general idea of the advantages that each card offers. Additionally, it can recommend the best cashback card for you based on your spending data.

It's giving wrong information, For Airtel Axis Bank it has capping of 300rs Per Month.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-12-13-32-56-88.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-12-13-32-56-88.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 44

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are you sure this is correct?
A colleague paid advance tax and didn't get any cashback.
This was in June. We checked and the T&C mentioned that government transactions were excluded. However, when I check now, I no longer see such an exclusion. I wonder if they changed something
The same thing is also mentioned here: https://www.technofino.in/icici-amazon-pay-credit-card-review/ (exclusion for tax payments)

1692093299436.png

Last edited:

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried education and tool says axis ace is best card, but as i remember in recent devaluation axis stopped giving cashback for education category for axis ace card.. Pls confirm

P. S. but overall a very good tool if it can provide more accurate Info

panu24

TF Ace
Are you sure this is correct?
A colleague paid advance tax and didn't get any cashback.
This was in June. We checked and the T&C mentioned that government transactions were excluded. However, when I check now, I no longer see such an exclusion. I wonder if they changed something
The same thing is also mentioned here: https://www.technofino.in/icici-amazon-pay-credit-card-review/ (exclusion for tax payments)

1692093299436.png

I experienced no cashback for paying advance tax using Icici APay card.

asimkumar

TF Select
RML Group
Hi Everyone,

2. Axis Ace Credit Card

That's a fantastic tool. Thanks a lot.