• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

"cashmypoint" A company which buys credit card points/miles

You can sell to me 👀
are you sure we can trust you? :ROFLMAO:
Fail The Office GIF by PlayStation

This website came on my instagram feed and then I looked into its website and it buys Credit card points/miles/Gift vouchers.

Has anybody sold their points to this website? https://cashmypoint.com/sell-all-credit/

Some rates
HDFC Infinia - 0.8 Rs/pt
Axis Magnus Burgundy - 0.72Rs/pt
The website looks very phony to me, It has pictures of Indians on it but their physical address on the website looks like an address in USA but there is no Zip code or state mentioned, their contact number is a phone number with a Newyork area code and has a Indian mobile number registered in Punjab...It all looks very fishy...

Dealing in points was anyways never allowed by credit card companies, it was always supposed to be for use by the same person.. they don’t even allow transfer of miles to others then how will they allow selling these points? As compared to using statement credit if people try to sell the points then Banks will lose money and there will be further devaluation, restrictions or bans from the banks..

Back