• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CC APPLICATION PENDING - APPROVE OR DECLINE

sujal

TF Premier
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-08 at 14.20.27_140737d7.jpg
Its been 4 days since its showing APPROVE
is there any chance that it can be declined after this??
No update has been given from bank!
Applied Millenia LTF C2C

Tejo

TF Legend
Don't worry, be happy that You got Millennia instead of Freedom card 😃

I used BlackMoney card 3 years, tried a lot to upgrade their BlackMoney card to Millennia. But I failed in all trying and closed the card after 3 years (October 2022) Now these fellows offer me Business BlackMoney card as pre approved, but I will not fall on their honey-trap
Just change to salaried in profile... hdfc netbanking.

Reject the offers until you get millennia or diners.

Don't forget to use it

ajitshukla19

TF Premier
Applied C2C with 4 Lakh Limit got freaking 63k Limit!!!!!
20240109_101336.jpg
Any ways to get Limit Increased for newly issued card?
Can i fight with itr? Its 30 lakhs pa
Anyone faced this issue and solved this??
Suggestion would be appreciated!!
Hamra sunbe to g.... F.... Jaye.

Lol
I had applied with C2C of 15lac limit but they assigned limit of 95k and that too a business money-back. Still after 2 months unable to figure out why business?
I am salaried

tn_72

TF Select
Just change to salaried in profile... hdfc netbanking.

Reject the offers until you get millennia or diners.

Don't forget to use it
Have you tried and got HDFC personal credit card after changing profile from self-employed to salaried in net banking? Just asking because I changed it seven months back but still getting business money back credit card offer :) and also other offers like business loan/overdraft offer. Only thing that has changed is that initially they offered credit limit upto 125000 for credit card, now getting credit limit upto 600000.

Have you tried and got HDFC personal credit card after changing profile from self-employed to salaried in net banking? Just asking because I changed it seven months back but still getting business money back credit card offer :) and also other offers like business loan/overdraft offer. Only thing that has changed is that initially they offered credit limit upto 125000 for credit card, now getting credit limit upto 600000.
Tirunelveli bro, after changing the profile after how many days did you get the new offer?