• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(CC option is back | DC available for RBL Signature+ DC) Ebixcash Wallet UPI launched + 5% SBI Cashback credit card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
(CC option is back | DC available for RBL Signature+ DC) Ebixcash Wallet UPI launched + 5% SBI Cashback credit card:

Update - Use RBL Signature+ Debit card to load money on Ebixcash wallet UPI and enjoy 2% cashback and Free transfer to bank.

Note -
Ekbar MCC Code Debit card ka bhi verify kar lena Rs100 ka load money kar k.

Note - (Use full kyc account, full kyc account working - Verified)

Ebixcash wallet and 5% SBI Cashback credit card already verified, i shared here 8 months ago - https://www.technofino.in/community...astag-education-fee-loan-repayment-etc.19358/

Now Ebixcash Wallet UPI launched, App link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ebixcash.upi&pcampaignid=web_share

Load money through website here (if full kyc account then try) - https://ebixcash.com/wallet/add-money-wallet/

Note - first time wallet load and try Rs1, if successfully send through UPI then try big amount. My mini kyc account not working send money through UPI. Maybe because mini kyc account or another reason should be Ebixcash Wallet UPI is not fully live yet.

Update - I forget to share Daily Ebixcash wallet load limit is 5k (i dnt know any changes or not).

Here is the successfull proof, shared by
@sudheerreddy (he is full kyc user).

ebixcash wallet.webp

Here another person shared this proof screenshot - Working fine with limit 5k for full kyc user (per day 5k loading limit) -

Screenshot20240712-010607.webp

Here another person shared proof screenshot today -

image.webp

Note - Ebixcash Wallet UPI is not fully live yet, sometimes working and sometimes not working. Dnt use big amount and first time try small amount or Rs1.

if anyone's full kyc is rejected read this, one guy told this -

Check the status of kyc on ebixcash website. There it is mention why kyc rejected. Correct that and do kyc again. My kyc also rejected first time and in status it is mention to correct address as per adhar. After correcting address, kyc successful.

Last edited:
May be ur bank account related issues check the transaction history on the app and provide another account
Account is ok, and also the transaction is in process how can i change the account. In the past faced the issue one time, after talked to customer support they settled it. Maybe there is some authentication issue. But the problem is customer care call waiting a long time but not receiving.

Account is ok, and also the transaction is in process how can i change the account. In the past faced the issue one time, after talked to customer support they settled it. Maybe there is some authentication issue. But the problem is customer care call waiting a long time but not receiving.
Yeah...I faced something like that few days ago and didn't receive my amount and got the option to change the account details in the transaction history... that's why I said so..

Yeah...I faced something like that few days ago and didn't receive my amount and got the option to change the account details in the transaction history... that's why I said so..
Ohh, actually I talked to customer care right now, they told me that they are facing some technical issues so that many transactions has same issue. Till tomorrow morning all the payment will settled.

mujhe bhi din ke 4 call aate h. maine bol diya jo approved hua h LTF jaldi bhej do or baaki cards tum khud lelo apne liye.
I am able to see Ltf offer but in my family member Paytm account. Can I apply for myself from my family accoun? If yes, so will have to enter family member mobile no or can fill my own mobile no?

I have already rbl duet paisabazaar cc so second card is applicable in rbl?

I am able to see Ltf offer but in my family member Paytm account. Can I apply for myself from my family accoun? If yes, so will have to enter family member mobile no or can fill my own mobile no?

I have already rbl duet paisabazaar cc so second card is applicable in rbl?
itne questions ka to answer nahi h sir. Mere hisab se LTF nahi milega.

DC rewards pane k liye toh bank me paise daalne honge na utne, toh phir direct CC to bank jo kar rahe ho wohi karo

ya phir Amazon Wallet UPI to bank karlo, aise me bank ka source me khud k account se aaya hoga.
If we do load in amazon wallet through superpe. we have to enter amazon wallet upi and phir invoice mangega and usme phir invoice bypass trick work nhi krega.

Back