• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CC Portfolio optimisation!

Finchamp!

TF Select
Hi all,

I have the following credit cards in the portfolio -

1. Axis Atlas - paid (for spends in general)
2. PNB Rupay Select Credit Card - paid for first year - since then has been free (for UPI txns)
3. ICICI Sapphiro - LTF through IIT alumnus offer (no specific use case)
4. Indusind Pinnacle - LTF (for making my Indusind Exclusive A/C zero balance + wallet recharge)
5. IDFC Wealth - (no specific use case - sometimes wallet recharge)

Please advise how to make the best use of these cards. Also, I prefer having a minimalist portfolio - accordingly, please advise if there are redundant cards that I could close. Finally, should I replace one or more of these cards with some other. If yes, which ones?

Get SBI cashback for 5% spends and airtel axis (rupay) for its benefits. The Axis Airtel Rupay card can replace PNB while SBI cashback will make ICICI sapphiro Indusind pinnacle and IDFC wealth redundant.( keep them for lounge access as they are ltf).

You will have 3 cards providing you a minimum 5% in general.

Get SBI cashback for 5% spends and airtel axis (rupay) for its benefits. The Axis Airtel Rupay card can replace PNB while SBI cashback will make ICICI sapphiro Indusind pinnacle and IDFC wealth redundant.( keep them for lounge access as they are ltf).

Any reasons for replacing PNB select card with Axis Airtel Rupay. If I quantify the wellness benefits of PNB, it comes to about 6-7K, or even more. Does Axis Airtel reward UPI txns or give wellness benefits?

And yes, I've been thinking of SBI Cashback.

Back