• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CC Portfolio : Which to keep/throw/upgrade

Pr@k

TF Select
Hello All!

Listed below are the cards i have/am being offered and would love some insight as to what should i keep/upgrade/cancel

Magnus - approved by AXIS, on its way to me! - I can meet the 1L threshold per month
HDFC Regalia LTF - Current Primary - 10+ limit
Amazon ICICI LTF- barely used for specific deals/zomato etc
CitiBank rewards LTF- barely used for specific deals/zomato etc
ICICI Coral HPCL cobranded - have already asked them to either cancel or reverse some 199+tax they have requested as annual fees

Magnus if i take will be the only paid card i will have all others are LTF

Being offered DCB via upgrade in Regalia (not FYF or LTF)

Thoughts/inputs/suggestions welcome

cheers

Hello All!

Listed below are the cards i have/am being offered and would love some insight as to what should i keep/upgrade/cancel

Magnus - approved by AXIS, on its way to me! - I can meet the 1L threshold per month
ICICI Coral HPCL cobranded - have already asked them to either cancel or reverse some 199+tax they have requested as annual fees

cheers
Bro you have only necessary banks cards don't close any of them and dcb is not worth it compared to magnus as of now.

Try with hdfc Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com if they could upgrade your ragalia to infinia.

Hello All!

cheers
All of your cards are either useful or LTF. There is no need to close any of them.

One change you can do is for ICICI Coral which you can convert either in basic Platinum LTF or MMT Plat/Signature.

Interesting.

Can use this thread to ask similar question about my CC portfolio:

- HDFC Infinia - LTF
- Axis Vistara Infinite (paid - 10K/Year)- Last year got 5 Business Class vouchers
- Axis Magnus (FYF) - Next year onwards
- Amex Platinum Travel - Paid 5K / year
- SBI SimplyClick (paid - 499/Year)
- Yes Bank First Exclusive LTF

Thoughts? Which one to close and or which one to add. Thinking to trash Yes Bank and Amex Plat.

Mods, if you feel I should open a new thread. Pls let me know. :)

Interesting.

- HDFC Infinia - LTF
- Axis Vistara Infinite (paid - 10K/Year)- Last year got 5 Business Class vouchers

Thoughts? Which one to close and or which one to add. Thinking to trash Yes Bank and Amex Plat.
I think if you've Axis Vistara Infinite & Axis Magnus combo then no need of Amex Plat travel card.
And if possible, then upgrade Simply click to Cashback CC. Otherwise, can keep it if you're getting value from it.

Since Yes bank card is LTF, so I don't think there should be any problem in keeping it.

Interesting.

- HDFC Infinia - LTF

How did you get Infinia LTF?

I think if you've Axis Vistara Infinite & Axis Magnus combo then no need of Amex Plat travel card.
And if possible, then upgrade Simply click to Cashback CC. Otherwise, can keep it if you're getting value from it.

Since Yes bank card is LTF, so I don't think there should be any problem in keeping it.
Thanks. SBI CC is there to avail 10% discount offers that come on Amazon or FK

I HAVE APPLIED FOR A SIMPLY CLICK SECURED CARD FROM SBI BRANCH AND I ALREADY HAVE SIMPLY SAVE WHICH IS ALSO SECURED ONE AND NOW THE SIMPLY CLICK CARD GOT A LIMIT OF JUST 53000 WHERE AS THE FD OF MINE IS 7LAKH AND LIMIT OF MY SIMPLY SAVE IS JUST 1LAKH. I HADN'T RECEIVED THE CARD YET BUT IF I DIDN'T ACTIVATE THE CARD IT WILL BE CANCELLED RIGHT?
WHAT MIGHT BE THE REASON FOR A LOWER LIMIT?
I'VE CALLED CUSTOMER CARE AND ENQUIRED WHETHER IT IS A SECURED OR UNSECURED BUT THEY'VE SAID IT IS SECURED.
WHICH FD CC IS BEST?
CAN SBI CASHBACK BE AVAILABLE THROUGH FD?
Please edit it & type in regular

Interesting.

- HDFC Infinia - LTF

Amex Platinum Travel - Paid 5K / year

if amex card of your is old enough and you spend 4 lakhs or more, ask for fees reversal, and for simplyclick too, i do have simplclick and once i complete 2 year with them this year will ask for close or turn into LTF cause both of card my dad hold and both are LTF for him, even though his transaction on amex platinum are good enough and his card is several years hold with no point deduction either and SBI Simpclick of 5lakhs LTF, that card is also quite old.

I HAVE APPLIED FOR A SIMPLY CLICK SECURED CARD FROM SBI BRANCH AND I ALREADY HAVE SIMPLY SAVE WHICH IS ALSO SECURED ONE AND NOW THE SIMPLY CLICK CARD GOT A LIMIT OF JUST 53000 WHERE AS THE FD OF MINE IS 7LAKH AND LIMIT OF MY SIMPLY SAVE IS JUST 1LAKH. I HADN'T RECEIVED THE CARD YET BUT IF I DIDN'T ACTIVATE THE CARD IT WILL BE CANCELLED RIGHT?
WHAT MIGHT BE THE REASON FOR A LOWER LIMIT?
I'VE CALLED CUSTOMER CARE AND ENQUIRED WHETHER IT IS A SECURED OR UNSECURED BUT THEY'VE SAID IT IS SECURED.
WHICH FD CC IS BEST?
CAN SBI CASHBACK BE AVAILABLE THROUGH FD?
yo! why all caps bro? and this isn't the thread for these either

Interesting.

- HDFC Infinia - LTF

Keep yes exclusive it’s LTF and also for offers . Remove plat travel if spends are not 4 lakhs per year on that considering majority of your spends should be on Magnus , post that on infinia
Best would be downgrade plat travel to GC and use it for monthly milestones and reward multiplier

Back