• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Review my current CC portfolio

muk0301

TF Buzz
I'm new to the forum and have been researching a lot but have not been able to find posts that answer all my queries. Hence, here I'm asking for review of my cards and also suggestion to add new cards in my portfolio.

My monthly spend is around 60k, my salary is 2 Lakhs / month and I currently have the following 3 cards:

Axis Ace - for offline transactions, usually bill is around 20k

SBI Cashback - main card for all online transaction, monthly bill is approx 30k

Icici Amazon Pay - monthly bill is around 10k

Issues:

1. With the recent devaluation of Axis Ace I don't have a proper lounge access card. I need a card where I can atleast get 2 lounge access per quarter without any terms and conditions.

2. Max cashback is 5% with a monthly capping on all my current cards, need better reward rate either as cashback or hotel / flight points or in any other form.

Also, my insurance premium for health and car is going to come up next month and I'm planning to get a new card before the insurance premiums are due.

Please review my portfolio and let me know what changes to make.

Last edited:

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
I'm new to the forum and have been researching a lot but have not been able to find posts that answer all my queries. Hence, here I'm asking for review of my cards and also suggestion to add new cards in my portfolio.

My monthly spend is around 60k and I currently have the following 3 cards:

Axis Ace - for offline transactions, usually bill is around 20k

SBI Cashback - main card for all online transaction, monthly bill is approx 30k

Icici Amazon Pay - monthly bill is around 10k

Issues:

1. With the recent devaluation of Axis Ace I don't have a proper lounge access card. I need a card where I can atleast get 2 lounge access per quarter without any terms and conditions.

2. Max cashback is 5% with a monthly capping on all my current cards, need better reward rate either as cashback or hotel / flight points or in any other form.

Also, my insurance premium for health and car is going to come up next month and I'm planning to get a new card before the insurance premiums are due.

Please review my portfolio and let me know what changes to make.
You have to take HDFC Millennia cc

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Had it with a credit limit of 5.8 L, replaced with SBI CC + Axis Ace for cashback + lounge access. But now post Axis devaluation I'm confused. I am being offered Regalia Gold but not LTF.
You can take Regalia Gold as FYF

After decent spending, you can later make it LTF

RG is for travel spends & lounge access
Take SCB ease my trip cc if you are salaried and indus legend LTF

EASE MY TRIP credit card

➡️Flat 20% instant discount on domestic & international hotel bookings
➡️Flat 10% off on domestic & international flight bookings
➡️ ₹125 off on bus ticket bookings

Enjoy annual fee waiver

Get annual fee of ₹350 waived off on spends of ₹50,000 or more on Standard Chartered Ease My Trip Credit Card in the previous year.

➡️Get 10x rewards on every ₹100 spent for booking tickets at standalone hotel and airline websites/apps/outlets.

➡️Enjoy 1 Domestic Lounge Access per Calendar Quarter and 2 International Lounge Access per Year.

➡️ 2x reward points for every ₹100 spent on all other category of
retail spends

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you spend only 10k via apay card, you can close it. You already have SBI Cashback to take care of Amazon spends. You don't need to unnecessarily spend money to buy prime membership.
Like @raghu.rokda mentioned, you can take Regalia Gold for lounge but try to get it as LTF....... Check if your company has tie up with HDFC (You'll find the list on forum)....... Or try to connect with an agent who can get you RG as LTF via offline C2C method. (There were some posts that LTF cards are not being given for C2C right now but if you find a good agent, he'll get it done)