• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CC with salary slips

rahul98

TF Buzz
Hello TF community.
My Gf ( also a doc ) got latest salary slips of 3 months.(Govt setup and 90K pm )

We don't want to go through the usual route to get CC( high bank balance, FD etc)

Is there any tip or trick to get one.?

Ps- Do not have Credit history and want any decent card🥲

Thank you.

Hello TF community.
My Gf ( also a doc ) got latest salary slips of 3 months.(Govt setup and 90K pm )

We don't want to go through the usual route to get CC( high bank balance, FD etc)

Thank you.
Have you shortlisted any bank / cc basis on your usage?
I would suggest you to shortlist cc first and then apply. And better to target core cc than fintech/Co-branded cc.

With 90k and govt job tag, she will easily get any decent cc.

Hello TF community.

Thank you.
If you mention the spends category here, this community can help you choose a cc.

Go through this thread if you haven't already

Have you shortlisted any bank / cc basis on your usage?
I would suggest you to shortlist cc first and then apply. And better to target core cc than fintech/Co-branded cc.

With 90k and govt job tag, she will easily get any decent cc.
Thanks for the reply.

We want - axis atlas/fk axis/ indus ED / AMex gold ,mrcc / millenia/ Idfc / HDFC Marriott.. ( any of above will suffice)

Thank for the reply.

We want - axis atlas/fk axis/ indus ED / AMex gold ,mrcc / millenia/ Idfc / HDFC Marriott.. ( any of above will suffice)
Good choices. I'll suggest you to go for HDFC or Axis core cards. Don't apply Co-branded cards especially with HDFC. Because it'll be hard for her to get core cc later.

Axis Atlas will be a good choice. Can apply both online and offline.

Hello TF community.

Thank you.
Which account u get salary ?

Open hdfc 25k saving max account. Maintain 1-2 lakh if possible.in 4-5 month u should get base limit around 1.5 lakh plus in pre approved offer. Don't take less than Millniea

If you want quick credit card . Apply where u got salary.

Get your salary in axis . Should give you cc in few month pre approved.

For icici - u can maintain too & get later .

Kotak - open 811 with 50k initial payment.
Give address of metro if u guys work there as current address.

Don't apply in fomo right now.

Do these APPLY in march end for best approval rate & pre approved things too

Hello TF community.

Thank you.
Apply with the bank where you get your salary. It should be fairly easy.

Hello TF community.

Thank you.
Else put all your savings in one account. Park everything there for few months .
Should get high limit cc pre approved by 3 months .
Preferably hdfc,axis then icici .

Once u get one good 2-3 lakh limit card .. journey is ezy

Try BOB DOCTOR CARD .OFFLINE SHOULD BE FAIRLY EZY too
Hello TF community.

Thank you.

Which account u get salary ?

Open hdfc 25k saving max account. Maintain 1-2 lakh if possible.in 4-5 month u should get base limit around 1.5 lakh plus in pre approved offer. Don't take less than Millniea

If you want quick credit card . Apply where u got salary.

Get your salary in axis . Should give you cc in few month pre approved.

For icici - u can maintain too & get later .

Kotak - open 811 with 50k initial payment.
Give address of metro if u guys work there as current address.

Don't apply in fomo right now.

Do these APPLY in march end for best approval rate & pre approved things too
Hi ,
Salary is credited in SBI by some weird NEFT address on random dates.

Does it have any benefit to have salary account with CC issuance .

Say i want axis atlas ,will it be easier to get one if i hold salary account??

Hi ,

I am testing this scenario, I will let you know in March if this works

Hi ,

Ok . If you want atlas means u targeting air miles / travelling.

See tell you something .. she is women & banking gives more offer to women ..its very much titled .

So open HDFC 25k saving max account
+ Axis account .
If u get any card of axis with 1.5+ lakh limit . U can easily get atlas on call with customer care in one otp confirmation.

Ok . If you want atlas means u targeting air miles / travelling.

See tell you something .. she is women & banking gives more offer to women ..its very much titled .

So open HDFC 25k saving max account
+ Axis account .
If u get any card of axis with 1.5+ lakh limit . U can easily get atlas on call with customer care in one otp confirmation.
'Banks are partial to women' , whaaat?🥲

Thanks anyways

Hello TF community.

Thank you.
No credit history can be a big problem if applied directly. Best is to get hdfc/axis account and wait for pre approved offer.
Get the salary credited to this acc and make spends via dc as much as possible.

You can try for fd backed card if not a issue.

The annual income 12L should suffice for most credit cards and get you the best ones! Only concern is no credit profile.

So, the first step would be to check her CIBIL score. You can do it for free on the Google Pay app instantly!
If it's above 735-750, that's a good sign.

Now, the list of cards that you can apply for

1. Amex MRCC Card

American Express has been on a expansion mode so they aren't as strict with card approvals as other banks. Also, the rewards are great - 1000 bonus points on 6k expenses monthly, and 2000 bonus points on 20k expenses.

Don't apply directly on the website, apply using an invite link and it will be first year free!

2. Axis Atlas

This might be a little tricky as your first card, Axis is closing down cards and is acting very strict these days. While you're on the Google Pay app, you can check out the Axis Ace pre-approved offer(if any) and then apply for that instead to get started with!

3. SBI Cashback

Again, getting this online can be difficult, when traveling through airport or shopping through malls, apply for this through the agent you find there. They have their own ways of getting the approvals and should get you sorted.

There are some more cards like the HDFC Swiggy card(if you order a lot), Amazon Pay ICICI(also easy to get if you use Amazon a lot) and some more but climbing up the ladder will be very slow if you start with those! Managing to get a premium card early will open the doors for getting the super-premium cards faster!

DM me if you have any queries and I can help. :)

Thanks for the reply.

The easiest way I can think is, go and stab a BM/RM . Admit him/her to your GF's hospital and let your GF deny treatment till she gets the card of her choice approved. Don't worry about any legalities here, "All's fair in love and war". In case you need a lawyer we have @Bugs Bunny .

Back