• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CC with salary slips

rahul98

TF Buzz
Hello TF community.
My Gf ( also a doc ) got latest salary slips of 3 months.(Govt setup and 90K pm )

We don't want to go through the usual route to get CC( high bank balance, FD etc)

Is there any tip or trick to get one.?

Ps- Do not have Credit history and want any decent card🥲

Thank you.

The easiest way I can think is, go and stab a BM/RM . Admit him/her to your GF's hospital and let your GF deny treatment till she gets the card of her choice approval.
Don't worry about any legalities here, "All's fair in love and war". IN case you need a lawyer we have @Bugs Bunny .
Yeah, I can humbly call myself expert in criminal law.

Bugs reacted :ROFLMAO: to the above post . SO, I consider its a deal from him.

John Wayne Agree GIF by GritTV

The annual income 12L should suffice for most credit cards and get you the best ones! Only concern is no credit profile.

So, the first step would be to check her CIBIL score. You can do it for free on the Google Pay app instantly!
If it's above 735-750, that's a good sign.

Now, the list of cards that you can apply for

1. Amex MRCC Card

American Express has been on a expansion mode so they aren't as strict with card approvals as other banks. Also, the rewards are great - 1000 bonus points on 6k expenses monthly, and 2000 bonus points on 20k expenses.

Don't apply directly on the website, apply using an invite link and it will be first year free!

2. Axis Atlas

This might be a little tricky as your first card, Axis is closing down cards and is acting very strict these days. While you're on the Google Pay app, you can check out the Axis Ace pre-approved offer(if any) and then apply for that instead to get started with!

3. SBI Cashback

Again, getting this online can be difficult, when traveling through airport or shopping through malls, apply for this through the agent you find there. They have their own ways of getting the approvals and should get you sorted.

There are some more cards like the HDFC Swiggy card(if you order a lot), Amazon Pay ICICI(also easy to get if you use Amazon a lot) and some more but climbing up the ladder will be very slow if you start with those! Managing to get a premium card early will open the doors for getting the super-premium cards faster!

DM me if you have any queries and I can help. :)
Thank you so much

Try for a FD backed card in the meantime
A secured line of credit with regular use may give you pretty good results in 6 months

Back