• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Celebrating 20,000 Strong: A Message of Gratitude to TF Community Members and Moderators

m4b

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
miles teller GIF

m4b

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
On account of this auspicious occasion and to revive my entrepreneurial spirit 😅 , I propose building a CredTech around TF. India-1 has grown bigger than ever, and India-2 now aspires to become next-gen credit users, per Blume's Indus Valley Report. I was in ConsumerTech for a while and understand that there is a need for credit awareness among the next billion consumers when there is a high credit distribution by various major banks. I do feel like there are people who are yet to get a credit card that would be suitable for their lifestyle, yet figure out maximizing the offers (monetary and non-monetary) and rewards etc on their existing CC; based on my daily interaction with various people and on social network apps.
Look at the PaisaBazaar, TF can do much better than them as the community knows the breadth and depth of credit industry.