• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Chances of getting pre approved IDFC card with their 0 balance account

Akash Topder

TF Premier
IDFC is not giving me their unsecured card so I'm thinking of opening their 0 balance account to get an unsecured card.
What are the chances of getting a pre approved IDFC card with the 0 balance account? How much I need to maintain to get IDFC Select card? And how long it takes to get a pre approved offer for them?

IDFC is not giving me their unsecured card so I'm thinking of opening their 0 balance account to get an unsecured card.
What are the chances of getting a pre approved IDFC card with the 0 balance account? How much I need to maintain to get IDFC Select card? And how long it takes to get a pre approved offer for them?
I presume you should get pre approved

chances of the limit given will be very low and it will take years to reach a good limit, my advice don't apply cause their LTF card isn't best in any segment so you can definitively wait and focus on the important things in your life and has your salary/skill increase then apply if still interested cause myself to have select IDFC card and I don't use that much.

chances of the limit given will be very low and it will take years to reach a good limit, my advice don't apply cause their LTF card isn't best in any segment so you can definitively wait and focus on the important things in your life and has your salary/skill increase then apply if still interested cause myself to have select IDFC card and I don't use that much.
Actually I want their card to avail BOGO offer and Railway/Airport lounge access.

So creating an IDFC savings account (is there any account type in particular?) and keeping a MAB of approx. 10k in there, will get me a pre-approved offer for a Credit card with them in 6-12 months?

Is there any caveat or anything to keep in mind while doing this?

So creating an IDFC savings account (is there any account type in particular?) and keeping a MAB of approx. 10k in there, will get me a pre-approved offer for a Credit card with them in 6-12 months?

Is there any caveat or anything to keep in mind while doing this?
I have their savings account and keeping higher balance coz of relationship banking. Only offer I'm getting is for secured WoW card. So this trick doesn't work with IDFC Bank.

There won't be any partiality from banks between zero balance or 10k variants.
What matters is balance u r maintaining and quality of transactions.
Reduce upi transactions and do mostly NEFT/IMPS/Debit card/Internet Banking transactions

Btw what is the account variant name in IDFC that offers zero balance, never heard

Back