• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Change mobile number in fi money

Anurag

TF Buzz
Is it possible to update mobile number in fi money account without the physical access of older sim card. I live away from my home and so the only sim i have with me is the newer one.
I can provide otp only of the older sim and rest every documents including my face verification.
Please let me know if someone here went through the same scenario.
Thanks

Is it possible to update mobile number in fi money account without the physical access of older sim card. I live away from my home and so the only sim i have with me is the newer one.
I can provide otp only of the older sim and rest every documents including my face verification.
Thanks
Yes, I was able to do this. My first SIM is in my iPhone. Fi Money, which was installed on my Android device, changed to the number on my Android device without inserting the original SIM.

Thanks
Yes, it is allowed. I did it a few days back. The process is quite smooth. It just takes a few minutes and the phone number is updated without any hassle.

Yes, it is allowed. I did it a few days back. The process is quite smooth. It just takes a few minutes and the phone number is updated without any hassle.
Can you elaborate the process?
Actually the current sim is in my hometown and the new sim to be updated is with me and i m residing somewhere else...hence i only provide OTP. And cannot put the both sim in same device.

Yes, I was able to do this. My first SIM is in my iPhone. Fi Money, which was installed on my Android device, changed to the number on my Android device without inserting the original SIM.
Can you explain me the process please.

Not able to update the mobile number, after entering the adhar OTP , it is asking to register with adhar linked mobile number.

Back