• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to change mobile number on Flipkart Axis card and icici apay card?

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
Hi,

I applied the cards through the sites, but want to change their number from the site one to the one I use for banking.

The sites say you can't, but TF kindly show me the light.

Thanks.

Solution
I think they will deny, as amazon FAQ mentions you just can't for some reason (prob I am outdated & misinformed)

How do I update my Mobile number/Email address for my credit card?​

To update mobile number:

ICICI Bank ATM:

Visit the nearest ICICI Bank ATM > Select ‘More options’ > Register your Mobile > Enter the mobile number. Your mobile number will be updated in 1 working day.

ICICI Bank Branch:

You may visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch along with your original photo ID proof and physical credit card. Once the request is made, your mobile number will be updated in 1 working day.

Hi,

I applied the cards through the sites, but want to change their number from the site one to the one I use for banking.

The sites say you can't, but TF kindly show me the light.

Thanks.
For Axis contact Customer Care...they will guide you. I changed my number the same way. Similarly contact Amazon Pay CC Customer service.

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
Similarly contact Amazon Pay CC Customer service.
I think they will deny, as amazon FAQ mentions you just can't for some reason (prob I am outdated & misinformed)

6. Can I apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card using a different mobile number?​

No, you will not be able to apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card using a different mobile number. To avail the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, you can only use the number registered to your Amazon.in account. If you wish to apply from a different mobile number, you need to update the mobile number in your Amazon.in account first, post which you can apply.

Lorddiesel

TF Buzz

To update mobile number:

ICICI Bank ATM:

Visit the nearest ICICI Bank ATM > Select ‘More options’ > Register your Mobile > Enter the mobile number. Your mobile number will be updated in 1 working day.

ICICI Bank Branch:

You may visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch along with your original photo ID proof and physical credit card. Once the request is made, your mobile number will be updated in 1 working day.

For Axis, mobile number can be updated from the app itself via aadhaar otp. However, it can update the aadhaar registered number only via this option.

How do I update mobile number for my credit card​

For the security of your credit card , the mobile number can be changed only through these 2 channels.

Mobile Banking: Login to mobile application > Click on More > Under Services, Click on My Profile > Click on Update Mobile Number

Branch: Visit nearest Axis Bank Branch and submit Customer Request Form. Click here to download the form.
Please carry original PAN Card or any Officially Valid Document (OVD) at Branch, like Passport/Driving Licence etc. which has your signature in it.

Solution

amitkumar759875

TF Select

To update mobile number:

ICICI Bank ATM:

ICICI Bank Branch:

For Axis, mobile number can be updated from the app itself via aadhaar otp. However, it can update the aadhaar registered number only via this option.

How do I update mobile number for my credit card​

For the security of your credit card , the mobile number can be changed only through these 2 channels.

Mobile Banking: Login to mobile application > Click on More > Under Services, Click on My Profile > Click on Update Mobile Number

Branch: Visit nearest Axis Bank Branch and submit Customer Request Form. Click here to download the form.
Please carry original PAN Card or any Officially Valid Document (OVD) at Branch, like Passport/Driving Licence etc. which has your signature in it.

For axis bank it is not showing in the app.