• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Changes to ICICI RM Services

a_tease

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I wanted to share an update regarding the ICICI Relationship Manager service. It appears that the RM facility has been discontinued. I noticed this after receiving a recent salary increase, which led me to consider applying for a Lifetime Free (LTF) Sapphiro credit card, especially since the eligibility criteria now include a lower salary limit of INR 1.5 Lakhs Per Month, as per the Technofino community.

Upon checking the iMobile app for RM services, I encountered a notification stating that an RM was not assigned to my account. Consequently, I raised a query with ICICI, and here’s the response I received:

ICICI RM.webp

It is temporary. Your RM Will be assigned again don't worry. It happened with me also. I have 10k normal savings account still they have given me this facility.

Hello,

I wanted to share an update regarding the ICICI Relationship Manager service. It appears that the RM facility has been discontinued. I noticed this after receiving a recent salary increase, which led me to consider applying for a Lifetime Free (LTF) Sapphiro credit card, especially since the eligibility criteria now include a lower salary limit of INR 1.5 Lakhs Per Month, as per the Technofino community.

Upon checking the iMobile app for RM services, I encountered a notification stating that an RM was not assigned to my account. Consequently, I raised a query with ICICI, and here’s the response I received:

View attachment 63508
My father has a Savings account with them (SBKIT type) which is a part of "Privilege Banking" programme (An HNI programme) and he does have an RM assigned.

From their reply, it looks like they removed the RM facility from your account type only.

Why do you need an RM though? They have been mostly useless for most people I've come across.

Last edited:
RMs in ICICI have two functions, spam with "Service call" and "Feedback call". Once you give your feedback they will acknowledge it and shift to their main agenda which is "aapki kuch loan ki requirement hai kya"... Or.. "New term plan offer is available for you sir"
I have had these calls for 6 years now. I don't want RM and they have tagged it as if it's a privileged service. And those RMs don't even have proper information with them, those are salesmen labelled as "Relationship Manager".
Call center works far better than these RMs.

I have a Wealth account , Recently upgraded my cards to dual sapphiro LTF and I also dont have an RM.
It is temporary. Your RM Will be assigned again don't worry. It happened with me also. I have 10k normal savings account still they have given me this facility.
I have a Wealth account from last 2 years . Recently I upgraded to sapphiro dual cards LTF . I don't have an RM assigned for the past year.

I have a Wealth account , Recently upgraded my cards to dual sapphiro LTF and I also dont have an RM.

I have a Wealth account from last 2 years . Recently I upgraded to sapphiro dual cards LTF . I don't have an RM assigned for the past year.
How ?

If I apply online it shows an yearly fee of 6.5k ?

How ?

If I apply online it shows an yearly fee of 6.5k ?
It showed the same to me for over an year before the offer turned ltf. Also in between last year my credit limit jumped from 7.8 lakhs to 15.8 lakhs.

Back