• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Changi Airport Lounge access

manas_rock

TF Select
Yeah, got denied in all 3 lounges at T3 for using my priority pass for guest. I had to use magnus pp guest visit.
For this, I have made HDFC infinia credit card add on and PP with only surname. No first name in card.
Can be used for anyone in family.

You can choose card name online via NetBanking for add in cards in HDFC.

drshenoy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Using the new machines, they would swipe only once and they would input the number of guests along with you in the first swipe itself (you don’t have access to it, they will do it from their end). Don’t worry much if you have the Magnus PP card. Just pass it to them and tell that you have a guest.

For a better experience as mentioned by @Slayer , if you have Vistara infinite card and you are traveling via Singapore airlines, you would have access to their lounges, since holding the card makes you achieve Vistara gold.
”Club Vistara Platinum and Gold members travelling on Singapore Airlines, in Premium Economy and Economy class, are entitled to eligible KrisFlyer Gold Lounge access in Singapore and Business Class Silver Kris Lounge access across overseas destinations.”

some staff are so much careless, instead of adding guest, they swipe just twice

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Went to all 3 lounges at T3 today - SATS Premier, Marhaba and Ambassador.

All are bad if you are vegetarian. None has Roti/Nan option, just rice, 1 uncooked vegetable and 1 cooked vegetable.

Ambassador is worst if have to rate them, as it has least veg options.

SATS premier is best mainly due to free 15-minute Massage chair and better seating sofa compared to Marhaba. Food options are pretty much similar in both.
Last week I got charged and reversed in next day for all 4 lounge + 4 guest visits during my singapore trip (BLR 080 Int at departure on first day, Changi arrival lounge at jewel in next day, SATS Premier and Marhaba on last day).

Axis got robbed for 16K😅.

So, this was just about a month gap. For Mumbai visit, it was more than 2 months gap.

I didn't even notice the charges and reversal until I checked the statement today, as I usually just check my outstanding and that was unchanged.