• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Changi Airport Lounge access

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have 2 vistara gold infinite cards- me and wife, on boths' name.
But, will 11 yr old kid get access to the krisflyer lounge?
if kid will not get access, then there is no point!
You can ask them nicely. They will probably allow you with a “one time exception”. I saw similar DPs for travelers with children. So I don’t think you will get any rule written anywhere, but you will have to go and ask

Chiku

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I've used my HDFC DCB card and worked in both SATS and Marhaba lounges. food in Merhaba lounge is good and less crowd compared to SATS.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
During my recent trip to Singapore, I had gone to 080 at Bangalore international and SATS (Terminal 3) at Singapore. There is a world of difference between 080 and SATS. 080 is quite luxurious and spacious, where as SATS at terminal 3 was very small and crowded with limited food options. We had to wait for 5-10 min before finding a place to sit. I personally did not like it. My suggestion would be to try out plaza premium lounge. Marhaba lounge is also good but I heard that Alcohol there is not free, but I am not sure

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
During my recent trip to Singapore, I had gone to 080 at Bangalore international and SATS (Terminal 3) at Singapore. There is a world of difference between 080 and SATS. 080 is quite luxurious and spacious, where as SATS at terminal 3 was very small and crowded with limited food options. We had to wait for 5-10 min before finding a place to sit. I personally did not like it. My suggestion would be to try out plaza premium lounge. Marhaba lounge is also good but I heard that Alcohol there is not free, but I am not sure
Went today at 080 international lounge. Had lot of expectations due to 080 domestic lounge. But this is on the inferior side.

No big TV, library, sleeping space etc like 080 domestic lounge. 080 domestic lounge is much better than 080 international lounge.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Can I access the arrival lounge at Changi airport without any departure ticket?

I see there is one lounge before security. But the priority pass app says u need departure ticket of same day.
Changi Lounge works with arrival boarding pass also.

You get shower option. But in vegetarian there is only one option - samosa. You get one beer as well.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Went to all 3 lounges at T3 today - SATS Premier, Marhaba and Ambassador.

All are bad if you are vegetarian. None has Roti/Nan option, just rice, 1 uncooked vegetable and 1 cooked vegetable.

Ambassador is worst if have to rate them, as it has least veg options.

SATS premier is best mainly due to free 15-minute Massage chair and better seating sofa compared to Marhaba. Food options are pretty much similar in both.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

All are bad if you are vegetarian. None has Roti/Nan option, just rice, 1 uncooked vegetable and 1 cooked vegetable.

SATS premier is best mainly due to free 15-minute Massage chair and better seating sofa compared to Marhaba. Food options are pretty much similar in both.
few questions.

Apart from the food,
1. Lounge hopping is allowed?
2. How much time will take to cover all three?
3. Alcohol is available in all three?
4. Do they stamp on boarding pass?
5. Can I access any lounge for more than 4hrs?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
few questions.

Apart from the food,
1. Lounge hopping is allowed?
2. How much time will take to cover all three?
3. Alcohol is available in all three?
4. Do they stamp on boarding pass?
5. Can I access any lounge for more than 4hrs?
1. Yes, if u have multiple priority passes or multiple visits. Each lounge counts separate visit. I had unlimited access from Axis Magnus PP.
2. U can spend 1 hr in each. Lounge is small. Just spend time for food😅.
3. Yes
4. Some do at back side, but that's for wifi password. They give a separate slip with exit time.
5. 3 hours for each swipe.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Post pics

Anush

TF Buzz

You make me worry for my upcoming visit.
Do you know if the ones in T1 would be better (at least for the food and rest)?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. Yes, if u have multiple priority passes or multiple visits. Each lounge counts separate visit. I had unlimited access from Axis Magnus PP.
2. U can spend 1 hr in each. Lounge is small. Just spend time for food😅.
3. Yes
4. Some do at back side, but that's for wifi password. They give a separate slip with exit time.
5. 3 hours for each swipe.
ok,

I am Traveling to Bali in Jun via Sin in Sq Biz class. while returning to Bom I have 6 days of layover in Sin.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
You make me worry for my upcoming visit.
Do you know if the ones in T1 would be better (at least for the food and rest)?
No idea for T1? But reviews for veg food choices is bad almost in all lounges in singapore. Just take SATS premier. That is little better than others.

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have 2 vistara gold infinite cards- me and wife, on boths' name.
But, will 11 yr old kid get access to the krisflyer lounge?
if kid will not get access, then there is no point!
Similar Query. I have Prioirty Pass card for me wife ( Have multiple via 2 banks). Can I use one of these for my 13 year old Kid in Singapore T3

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Similar Query. I have Prioirty Pass card for me wife ( Have multiple via 2 banks). Can I use one of these for my 13 year old Kid in Singapore T3
When I went last time in Feb, they did not accept 3rd priority pass card for my child with my name on it. I had to use guest access on Magnus PP card. It was in SATS lounge in T3. That time lounge was almost full. As per my experience, they always say no. But no harm in asking. Sometimes they might allow if you are lucky.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
When I went last time in Feb, they did not accept 3rd priority pass card for my child with my name on it. I had to use guest access on Magnus PP card. It was in SATS lounge in T3. That time lounge was almost full. As per my experience, they always say no. But no harm in asking. Sometimes they might allow if you are lucky.
Yeah, got denied in all 3 lounges at T3 for using my priority pass for guest. I had to use magnus pp guest visit.