• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Changing my phone number

soilnearly

TF Buzz
What if i change my bank account phone number to a number which is not linked to my adhaar and pan card.

And what if i link my adhaar and pan to a new phone number but dont update the same phone number for my bank and credit accounts.

What i want to know is do banks check wheather the new phone number is linked to adhaar or pan. Or is it not done.

What if i change my bank account phone number to a number which is not linked to my adhaar and pan card.

And what if i link my adhaar and pan to a new phone number but dont update the same phone number for my bank and credit accounts.

What i want to know is do banks check wheather the new phone number is linked to adhaar or pan. Or is it not done.
nothing will happen. Banks and UIDAI are separate entities.

My Axis Credit Card Registered number is different from my Aadhar number. Everything works there's no issue. So you can go ahead and change it

my all bank account and cards mobile number not like in aadhar

Back