• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ChatGPT kind of QA bot for technofino

z1xxuqvoi

TF Buzz
Hi, Not sure if already we have plans - but just thought chatgpt kind of QA bot could be very useful addition to the technofino site in addition to the "Search Forums".
I understand it would have to be a custom plugin to the xenforo framework - just an idea - as it would be more simpler to chat and it can provide citation of actual threads. Any thoughts?

Thx!

Hi, Not sure if already we have plans - but just thought chatgpt kind of QA bot could be very useful addition to the technofino site in addition to the "Search Forums".
I understand it would have to be a custom plugin to the xenforo framework - just an idea - as it would be more simpler to chat and it can provide citation of actual threads. Any thoughts?

Thx!
Mostly several forums are under... xenforo framework only. It's not difficult.

But It cost to maintain a bot for a communtiy forum ... site 😅

Mostly the site have referral ads, rarely you will see other shopping ads.

Don't be lazy.

Also there might be privacy issues, as bot need to analyse very thread. To prevent again it costs much.

Don't be lazy.
Not lazy - just that LLM can provide prompt direct answers based on existing discussions. It would be more intuitive and direct answer (of course we need to put guardrails to not to allow it to hallucinate), but I believe this is the future. I'm sure Xenforo might be already planning something on this but could not find it in public domain.

Regarding costs, it could be a paid feature for the benefits it could provide. Just a thought FWIW.

Not lazy - just that LLM can provide prompt direct answers based on existing discussions. It would be more intuitive and direct answer (of course we need to put guardrails to not to allow it to hallucinate), but I believe this is the future. I'm sure Xenforo might be already planning something on this but could not find it in public domain.

Regarding costs, it could be a paid feature for the benefits it could provide. Just a thought FWIW.
If that bot analysis very thread and gives response ....

Soon Technofino will be next Omegle.

Already TF Dada, regretting for posting several threads publicly.

At the end, he will regret why he made a community forum ..... seeing devaluation of cards and services* 🤣🤣🤣

Totally understand your point.., In addition, one more negative would be that the old threads will not have much relevance as there may be many devaluation/changes. Search also has this problem, but just because this, IMO LLM tech cannot be sidelined as there is nothing close to it to understand simple language question and search for relevant answers.

I am sure in near future, there would be a tech built into Justpay/Razor pay or even with gpay or phonepe or some other app where it would suggest right credit/debit card to use for maximum rewards just before the payment! This tech will crawl all of these communities like this, desidime, right reddit subs and understand what the user needs/preferences/existing cards he/she has, and provide a score for each card for maximum rewards, milestone or CB or combination of these!

I wonder if such app already exists!

Back