• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cheapest Ott Subscription

Sahil_07

TF Premier
Hlw all,I need to renew my Hotstar and Sony Liv subscription which will end in this month.
I want to know the cheapest possible way to get the yearly premium version(4/5 device).
Please give suggestions.
Also I saw Times Prime Power subscription which is giving 1 year subscription of both this otts at 1200 after discount.Have anyone used it?Share your experience.
Thank you.

Hlw all,I need to renew my Hotstar and Sony Liv subscription which will end in this month.
I want to know the cheapest possible way to get the yearly premium version(4/5 device).
Please give suggestions.
Also I saw Times Prime Power subscription which is giving 1 year subscription of both this otts at 1200 after discount.Have anyone used it?Share your experience.
Thank you.
Get rupay select dc
Dyor
Available from 500+ gst onwards

Yes we have a thread here for that
Meanwhile have a look on this
They removed Hotstar.

Now you can choose 1 from these 3:

SonyLIV - 12 Months Sony LIV Premium Subscription​

Prime Video - 12 Month Annual Subscription
ZEE5 - ZEE5 Annual Pack

I

I got the code 2 days back.. It's full prime membership.. Also I got my membership stacked on my existing membership..
It shows prime video to me. Under details as well, it only listed prime video benefits and no shopping benefits.
Did you see other banner? Or, the same and got full prime membership?

Please give suggestions.
Thank you.
I used to subscribe Airtel Xtreme and Tata play in alternative months to stream Netflix, Hotstar, Sony LIV, Zee5, Sunnxt, Lionsgate and much more. Pack price Rs.200/- pm

I have an existing Times Prime subscription (from the Visa Signature offer) but I don't see Hotstar anywhere. Hadn't redeemed already (atleast not in the current subscription).

Can somebody explain this? Should I complain to them?

Back