• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OTT Subscriptions Cheapest way

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Which are the cheapest methods to get OTT Subscriptions (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sonlyliv, Zee5 etc)
I want to buy Zee5 subscription.
Your expert opinions will be helpful for this generation and upcoming generations.
We'll keep updating the ideas with time.

Solution
I am thinking for the same. Which ones would you suggest? Bank and Variant and MAB?
It depends on the amount you can maintain.

Suppose if don't want to maintain anything then : Canara Bank

If you can maintain 20K then you can go for : BoB

If can maintain 50K then : PNB

If can maintain 100K then : Union Bank of India

You're requested to check the thread by @TechnoFino by searching "RuPay Select DC"

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which are the cheapest methods to get OTT Subscriptions (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sonlyliv, Zee5 etc)
Your expert opinions will be helpful for this generation and upcoming generations.
Go and open few bank accounts and then ask for RuPay Select DC and then redeem OTT's from those cards.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am thinking for the same. Which ones would you suggest? Bank and Variant and MAB?
It depends on the amount you can maintain.

Suppose if don't want to maintain anything then : Canara Bank

If you can maintain 20K then you can go for : BoB

If can maintain 50K then : PNB

If can maintain 100K then : Union Bank of India

You're requested to check the thread by @TechnoFino by searching "RuPay Select DC"

Solution
Netflix and Amz prime would be difficult. For the rest, if you are Airtel user, check Airtel Xstream play. Depending upon the plan, they offer 1 OTT free or full service free. It needs to be reactivated on month to month basis. Can be used in mobile, PC and firestick. Vi also provides similar option, but app only access.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I recently bought zee5 from gyftr for ₹560 for the years plan(₹699)

Amazon prime is free with rupay select dc. There is also a paytm cashback point offer currently.
I have have prime membership with youth offer.. ₹750
Also check out times prime membership if you have a visa signature cc(not all cc support it though)