• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cheapest Rupay Platinum Debit card to avail 20% off on balance load(Friday Offer)

I have been searching the cheapest rupay platinum debit card but unable to find. If anyone have some information, then please let me know.

Thanku Thanku 😄
You can also use multiple RuPay Platinum debit card on same Amazon account per month.

For example - if you have 20 cards then use all the cards on same account (some people already have 30+ Cards)

Annual profit Rs25,000 to Rs30,000 (after card charges exclude).

Amazon wallet mini kyc limit 10k per month and full kyc limit 1 lakh per month.

You can also use multiple RuPay Platinum debit card on same Amazon account per month.

For example - if you have 20 cards then use all the cards on same account (some people already have 30+ Cards)

Annual profit Rs25,000 to Rs30,000 (after card charges exclude).

Amazon wallet mini kyc limit 10k per month and full kyc limit 1 lakh per month.
Ohh My God.
This Is A Bumper Offer.
Then i should find people who has platinum debit card. 🤑🤑

I have 3 Visa Platinum With HDFC Axis ICICI and 1 Visa Signature with IDFC.
ICICI bank easily issue RuPay Platinum debit card.

Call this number - 1860 120 7777

ICICI customer support give you some wrong info like RuPay is not available, force them to issue the card or told them your friends are already got ICICI RuPay card.

ICICI will tell you they have only RuPay card, apply the card because ICICI by default give you RuPay Platinum variant.

ICICI support also told you, e-com is not supported and card limit is 10k (ignore everything, all wrong info)

You will get same limit like Visa platinum.

ICICI RuPay Platinum debit card also work on all ICICI bank offers like 10% off on Amazon, Flipkart etc as well as RuPay Platinum offers like Amazon add Money, Swiggy Food order etc.

Back