• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cheapest way for achieving milestone

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
ye
Safest by far pos transactions aren't flagged very often
s and having a multiple number of different pos transactions shouldnt be a problem.
or go to wholesalers like dmart,metro and find people who are paying in cash.
tell them you need instant cash and you forgot your debit card and ask if it is ok if you pay their bill woth your card and take cash with them
if they agree you get a good amount of transcations done on it
beware this will get flagged by the system as it may indicate usage for commercial purpose

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I have SBI club vistara card, I want to the cheapest way I can achieve the milestones for getting the free ticket vouchers.

Can anyone help out here

Since all the rent payment sites have been patched, can someone let me know any alternative?
rather cancel the card of your, cause it will end up with doing you more harm then good. sooner all thing related to bharatnxt or some other app will be patched. spend as per need if not needed just cancel the card it not worth it.

life

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
close the card me it is not worth the headache a large transaction getting stuck is enough to spoil whatever you thought of saving through milestone benefit.