• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Even I would suggest calling is better option than Web Chat. While calling the cc executive will clearly tell whether the last card will be closed or not. Both way it is possible. So ask them to keep both the cards active. Once you are done you will get the message telling whether the old card will be closed or not

View attachment 47841
Yeah I think you can request them to keep card. If they say no. Try calling again.

Someone's card got closed even though it was on different network.
I just represented what was in the t&c. If anything has happened otherwise, I am not privy to that matter. I have cross verified with the CC before and after issuance, both confirmed foregoing t&c. Plus I have received this sms and as of now I own three axis cards, all on different network, so no conflict howsoever. Therefore, I am not getting axed. Cheers.

Hi guys and gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

View attachment 47738
cibil enquiry? for issuing new card /upgrade

After activation old card gets closed.
It happens when we accept a upgrade offer via axis mobile app. Because it clearly mentioned in the T&c at the time of accepting the upgrade offer. But via customer care, they have the option to retain the old card and new upgraded card both card actively. No card will be deactivated via customer care option. Also axis customer care denied to give any upgrade offer as stating that I have already 3 cards.

Search? I must be using some other Axis app or I am extremely stupid that's why I can't even locate the exact wording you described :D Where exactly is Services -> Chat with an agent -> Cards-> Credit card -> New Application -> How to apply? Are you talking about web or app? Did you casually reword all the terms? 🤣

I see "Services and Support" not "Services"
Then I see "Chat with Axis Aha" not "Chat with an agent".
Then I see "Apply now for credit card", not "New application"
For god's sake use Axis website

Someone got the card through webchat. So, I tried but as always better to call.

On some thread it's mentioned old card will be active for 45 days, but upgrade terms may be different.
It is always better to check with CC and find out what they see in their system !!

Back